New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

fractalgranny

thank you all!

hello - just wanted to thank again everyone who was so generous to send me a few cards - my "patchwork" deck is complete now! woot!

St1ckyBum

Hello, I have lost my 6 of Swords card to my Gilded Tarot deck. I absolutely love this deck and the thought of buying another deck is devastating to me. I am also having difficulty justifying the cost of buying the same deck for just one card. I have spent the last 3 hours combing through the house looking for it and the last time I physically had the card (according to my journal) was November 25, 2014. Since then I have moved from Texas to Kentucky and am terrified that it got misplaced during the packing/unpacking process.

I have heard of some people (with more experience than me) doing a reading for a lost object. Is a reading possible for a lost Tarot card??? Anyone willing to do a reading to help me locate my 6 of Swords or does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get another 6 of Swords without buying the whole deck again?

Thank you for listening to my woes and thank you for any help you can offer.

Love and Peace
Tammy

I have this deck with a missing Judgement card...I was about to toss it. I would be happy to send you a card if you PM me your addy

donnalee

Yay--good for you! I'm still waiting for a few promised cards in the mail, but have also decided that I am okay with minis, since I can just attach them to index cards oif needed, and the huge cards I can either trim down or simply keep as they are.

I still have a bunch of cards to trade, if anyone needs some.

hello - just wanted to thank again everyone who was so generous to send me a few cards - my "patchwork" deck is complete now! woot!

donnalee

I have some Dark Angels cards for trade

I have maybe half of a Dark Angels deck which I can trade some cards from to those who are interested or need them. Just PM me and mention it here please. I also still have many bits and pieces from other decks to trade, as listed previously.

karen0205

I have maybe half of a Dark Angels deck which I can trade some cards from to those who are interested or need them. Just PM me and mention it here please. I also still have many bits and pieces from other decks to trade, as listed previously.

Hi donnalee,
Did you get the cards from me yet?

karen

donnalee

No, haven't seen anything yet, but they deliver again today later. I wrote you a PM about two weeks back asking if you'd gotten the ones I sent you but didn't hear back. Maybe mercury retrograde started early this time, instead of just yesterday!

Hi donnalee,
Did you get the cards from me yet?

karen

Oracle Niliya

so so sad

So I am new and just started to learn tarot and had a friend over since we are learning together.... I am sad because her dog ate my knight of swords from the gilded tarot deck. By chance does anyone have replacement? I hate to have to buy a new deck. I already had two Faerie Oracle decks so I could replace them. My friend feels horrible but it happens. Please let me know and thank you!

Cocobird55

You might try getting in touch with the publisher about the Gilded. They may have an extra one.

Oracle Niliya

That's a good idea and I will try it thank you

KatieFae

The Faeries Oracle 0 Card

Does anyone have a 0 Faery Guide card from The Faeries Oracle you'd part with? :)