Tarot and dreams

lesleybeez

Hi! I am a new tarot user, and over the past few months have had cards pop up in my dreams, quite vividly. This Saturday past I dreamt of 5 cups all night long and when I looked back to my daily readings, I had pulled the 5 of cups for "What do I need to know about this weekend". Interestingly enough, my Saturday was a disaster and I had a very 5 of cups type of feeling. What does this all mean?

violetdaisy

That depends, if you drew your week-end card before your dream, your dream may have been strongly *hinting* at looking back at your draw and your notes and to make new notes about your experience over that day to help relate the card to real life experiences.

Similar for the other cards in your dreams, even if they weren't the cards you drew. Your mind may be trying to *show* you what cards look like in real life experiences, for either the day before the dream or the day after (for me it would be the day before - like dreamt of a 2 of cups on Thursday night for example and Thursday day/evening I had a lovely date or outing with a good friend).

lesleybeez

That depends, if you drew your week-end card before your dream, your dream may have been strongly *hinting* at looking back at your draw and your notes and to make new notes about your experience over that day to help relate the card to real life experiences.

Well, I drew the card about a week before the dream and had really brushed it off and forgotten about it.

Tanga

Your learning Tarot and REALLY want to get to know it.
So - you're dreaming about it (your subconscious is chewing it up and working over it).

Happens to me too. :)

headincloud

I echo tanga, the cards will prompt dreams as your intuition opens up, as for what it means just be vigilant and self attuned and you'll be shown but it's nothing at all to worry about, you must be quite intuitive.