Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 300 : April 29 - May 5

Green Faerie

I'm gonna have to make a change VG. Looks like the Faeries have been calling my name so I pulled out my Tarot of the Hidden Realm and Froud's Faerie oracles and really connected with their energy. :)

It's Beltane! That they have been calling you doesn't surprise me at all. :)

DaughterOfDanu

woops double post!

Green Faerie

Very true! Right after I posted that I stumbled on a tweet about fae and Beltane lore! I love when I follow my intuition and see confirmation like this. Happy Beltane to you all by the way :D

Thank you! Happy Beltane to you, too! :) Hopefully it has been a productive and intuitive day. :D

RavenOfSummer

Thank you! Happy Beltane to you, too! :) Hopefully it has been a productive and intuitive day. :D

Very true! Right after I posted that I stumbled on a tweet about fae and Beltane lore! I love when I follow my intuition and see confirmation like this. Happy Beltane to you all by the way :D

Happy Beltane all! :love:

VGimlet

Welcome Gemma!

Thread should be all updated now. Hope everyone had a wonderful Beltane.

csmith0406

csmith, would love to hear how you get on with Flowers of the Night! I have not worked with mine yet but am planning to delve into it this summer.

I didn't get on very well, but I think it is just me and not the deck. I tend to like a lot of color, and I think because it is a night deck, it's not very colorful. Plus I really don't know a lot about flowers, so I don't connect that way either. I liked the art which is why I ordered it but I think the deck just isn't for me.

I kind of feel badly for not loving it, the artist is so nice!

Rose Lalonde

I'm having fun with self-collected oracle dailies. In this case Naruto CCG, (but I may have to break out my Discworld board game cards at some point). Each card gives me a lot to work with, since I know the backstory. I do fairly quick, short readings, in contrast to my much longer, weekly tarot post.

csmith0406

I'm having fun with self-collected oracle dailies. In this case Naruto CCG, (but I may have to break out my Discworld board game cards at some point). Each card gives me a lot to work with, since I know the backstory. I do fairly quick, short readings, in contrast to my much longer, weekly tarot post.

oooh Discworld would be fun!