Thank you moderators

zhadee

Thanks to the work of you mods, this place has become my favourite refuge on the internet!

A big & heartfelt Thank You!! for the time and care you put into your work on AT!

arcange

Yes, thank you for your time and the knowledge you share.

Emily

I'd like to thank the Mods too for all the hard work they do. AT has grown over the years and the Mods work hard to keep the forums running smoothly. :)

Honeysun

Thank you! This is a great and warm community. I've been in many forums in the past, and in all honesty, this is the only one I still continue to use to this day, everyday. Thanks to you guys :)

Alta

I am touched by this, however it is not the mods who make Aeclectic, it is the community itself.

teawoman

Adding my thanks to our fine moderators as well. A good thread!

gregory

I am touched by this, however it is not the mods who make Aeclectic, it is the community itself.
Ye-es - but you know how unruly we can be at times.... :| and when we get unruly, things degenerate...

Were it not for the mods, it could all get unpleasant - I once showed you the forum I'm on, where flaming often happens and isn't curbed soon enough - never mind all the work you do in getting proper feedback in reading threads and so on. The community is great - but often needs a dash of oil pouring on its waters before they get troubled....

JMI_Tarot

Nice thread but shouldn't it be under the "Chat" category and not "Talking Tarot"?

I'm kidding!! :* :joke: :* :joke: :* :joke:

Sorry, I had to do that.

You guys are the best!
Cheers!

Maru

Nice thread but shouldn't it be under the "Chat" category and not "Talking Tarot"?

I'm kidding!! :* :joke: :* :joke: :* :joke:

Sorry, I had to do that.

You guys are the best!
Cheers!

That's brilliant :joke:

gregory

But seriously - if it were in chat not everyone could contribute - chat is subscriber only....