Does anyone have any spreads on business, or social networking?

SekhemNefer

I am artist and I am very bad at networking due to be introverted. Yet I know people who could possibly help me in my career, if I would just network with them.

Since socialization is not my forte, does anyone have any ideas on how to create a spread on this topic. Or if can share an already created a spread pertaining to this? Thank you.

Raindance

Hi! One of my favs, which I've posted before, is:

1*2*3

1 = Who am I?
2= What do I want?
3= Where am I going?

You seem to know where you are going, but you're not ready just yet because you say you are introverted. But, that's something you can work on. You might also want to do a little self-promotion. Ex. Get your own web site, business cards, and professional e-mail account. A "polished" you will be easier to work with, too, when it comes to networking. And, if you do a daily spread, you will be able to keep tabs on where you are in this journey. I wouldn't be surprised if the "Fool," "Hanged Man," and/or "three of wands" shows up for you soon.

Good luck!

Scion

I have two I created for my "Reading for Writers" class from last year's Reader's Studio. They're both really practical and effective.

THE SCHMOOZE-I-NATOR: (4 cards/ using courts only) Allies & enemies. who wants what & how to provide it
1. Essence: Who you are; your genuine assets and liabilities
2. Pretence: Who you think you are; your presentation or the role you play
3. Impression: Who they see you as; assumptions they make about you based on #2
4. Participants: Who they are and what you need to know; your target audience

AGENT YOUR AGENT SPREAD: (4 cards) A plan of attack for your agent (or other ally) to keep things moving.
1. Strength: The power and talent you bring to the table
2. Weakness: The baggage and habits you bring to the table
3. Tactic: The course of action that blends 1 & 2 for maximum impact
4. Outcome: The payoff for taking action.

Let me see if I can attach the images; if so they'll be in order as above.

Attachments

• Schmooze.jpg
    Schmooze.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Agent.jpg
    Agent.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 81

Sonia Doris

Oh, thank you very much for those spreads, I was looking for something smilar. :-D

Moonson

Hi SekhemNefer!
I really can relate to what you said, because i'm also very introverted and socialization is defenetly not my strongest point!

I already knew the one from Raindance, wich i think is a simple, easy to learn (for newbies like me!:)) and usefull spread.

But, i think both spreads from Scion are also great and only use one more card. The second one is my favorite. Think i'll use it too. Thank's for sharing Scion!

All the best luck for you SekhemNefer!
Don't let that introvertion take over.. at least it's what i try to say to myself!

KCB

introverts unite! we are 30% of the world you know!