tower-child combo in emotional/love issue

Teheuti

Going back to the original meanings, Tower-Child could also represent a good life. Be happy and see the goodness in your present circumstances that may continue for a long time.

Child: 1846: is a sign that one has only good associations, and that one is full of goodness with regard to everyone. Streerath: Loving heart. Great kindness. Belgian(1865): you are in good company and you are full of goodness for everybody.

Tower: 1846: announces a long and happy old age, but surrounded by clouds, it announces a disease, even depending on the circumstances also death. Streerath: Happy old age, also grief. Belgian(1865): gives hope to become very old, but surrounded by clouds it will predict sickness and even death, depending on the circumstances. CartaMundi: "The tower is a sign of happiness for you growing, as long as no storm in the clouds is showing."

ThtDancerGuy

Hello

Can you please someone explain me the meaning of combo Tower + Child ? Practically everytime I do recently the Great table or only 3-card reading, and ask about my near future in the term of my love life, I get above mentioned combo repeatedly. I am single and childless and without boyfriend. I found out the meaning of this combo in books as well as on internet as: school, education institute, only child. But nothing about love matters. Can you help me?
Thank you for your help.

Let's look at each card and how they influence one another: Tower is the first card, so it acts as the subject of the answer. Child is the describing/modifying card to Tower, so it describes/modifies Tower's position. Tower in a love/relationship reading to me has always meant "establishment," because physically a Tower is a large building or establishment. Child describing Tower could mean "new/fresh," "young/underdeveloped," "beginning," "innocent/adolescent," etc. It could be saying a "new establishment," a "young or underdeveloped establishment," or a "new isolation," indicating that you may become even more isolated from love and relationships for whatever new reason. It really depends on the context of this combo with surrounding cards in whatever reading. But overall, this is not a rather favorable combo to pull when asking about a love/relationship concern as it does not speak of anything too grand in love.