Chariot and Star

Kingski

Hello, what are people's thoughts on the The Chariot/Star combination please? I've had it twice this week on readings done on myself (Chariot as 'you now' and The Star as 'what helps or hinders' (position 2 on Celtic Cross spread) and also in a 3 card spread, The Star in the middle and The Chariot in position 3. These were just general spreads about my life, not asking a particular question. I see The Chariot as moving on to better things and being guided by The Star like a guardian angel, but I'm quite new to Tarot so was hoping for your thoughts. I found it interesting that I got the same combination twice, although probably not surprising for many of you! Thanks for your insights.

SweetSiren

The Star is magical. For me, it's those moments that take your breath away. They're surreal and leave a mark on us.

Chariot takes control and moves forward with a mission in mind. What was once stagnant is now flowing. Life can't always be The Star, but we do need those moments to feed our souls. I see you having a need to clear away some stale air, and you'll be able to do it by seeking out some of those magical moments. Maybe it's a long walk in the woods or going to that free writers workshop you've always wanted to attend. But keep in mind, it isn't about being an avid outdoorsman or being a great writer- the goal should be to feel that magic :)

Kingski

Thank you SweetSiren, that's really lovely and inspirational. I am going through some big changes (had The Tower a few times recently!), so it's great to hear your positive interpretation.

Tanga

Choices to make (Chariot) to get to your dreams (Star).
Hard work probably, but an interesting challenge.
If The Star is "hindering" it may mean too much day-dreaming instead of getting on with things. Or having unrealistic goals (set the bar way to high for yourself).
It's good to set yourself some milestones to get to - then get on with working towards them, and let go of being too attached to the outcome (i.e. leave room for things to change and the unexpected to happen - because that will happen anyway in life).

:) :)

Kingski

Thanks for your insight Tanga. I do have a habit of setting the bar very high, so it's interesting you came up with this interpretation, meanings which I hadn't thought of but which seem very apt for my current situation and I think you've offered some great advice there. Thank you!