Death card as person

veritas

I feel if you meet somebody that is of the death card it signals to me that they are going through an extreme makeover mind, body, and spirit. During this time it is rather difficult to get to know them because they are learning them self during this change. However if someone sticks by them during this rough period of time Im sure they can be counted on as loyal.

Thank you for sharing your interpretation. I don't know this person well enough to say if they were going through any type of change but I like that explanation of the card.

veritas

Aha! Scorpio and Cancer are both water signs. Don't take it too seriously, but here is something about the chemistry between a Cancer and a Scorpio.

That is VERY interesting. I have no idea what his birthdate is but I am interested to find out. This is someone who I have just met and most likely won't see for awhile but that description could have been us for sure. Thanks for posting it.

bluelagune

I know this is an old thread but just wanted to add my experience with this card in "person definition" position. When you see someone as Death, it means you see them as the end of you. If you have been I'll, suddenly you realise they are the cure. If you have been depressed, this person will permanently destroy the depressed part of you. If you have been single for a long time, this person will finally end you singlehood. These examples could also be negative. Death is not just a completion of this chapter in your life but it is permanent end and it will never come back.

ana luisa

I know this is an old thread but just wanted to add my experience with this card in "person definition" position. When you see someone as Death, it means you see them as the end of you. If you have been I'll, suddenly you realise they are the cure. If you have been depressed, this person will permanently destroy the depressed part of you. If you have been single for a long time, this person will finally end you singlehood. These examples could also be negative. Death is not just a completion of this chapter in your life but it is permanent end and it will never come back.

Interesting ! Thanks for sharing! So basically, the REAPER. Reaping what IS to give way to what WILL BE ...

werewolfmoon

I've known two guys whose Sig cards were Death and the Emperor, one was a Scorpio, the other a Leo, both are incredibly intense, passionate and very, very very hard work. 😂😂

Dan Tarot

dHi everyone :)

For me person marked as death tarot card (upright) is person which REALLY ENJOY THE LIFE. I mean that death card is signify a psychic death and rebirth. This man or woman can be very serious and know life from different sides. I would say that this person have scorpion quality (because death card is connected with scorpio sign).

I have myself death card as my natal/birth card so i'm sure that person with this combination for which you ask had to discovers his true personality.

It is probably that this person have ability to help other people go through transformation.