Two cards as how he feels about me keep coming up- Ten of Cups reversed + Five of Wan

WondererW

10C rx is typically a situation or incident that upsets a normally happy situation and the job loss certainly fits with the 5W indicating your opposition. Also fulfilment in your relationships blocked by an inner struggle related to ego problems, that's to say your mantra may be 'I'm not worthy' masked by an over-inflated projection that's difficult to spot in ourselves but gaining a psychological insight helps via self-examination and study.

This is likely what he see's in you because that's his job and part of it is maintaining healthy professional boundaries hence the re-buff, I don't believe he's confused but suspect you may be due to the refusal to accept the lack of romantic interest.

When there's an inner battle going on inside at the energetic level we draw these conflicts into our life in the physical so we can apply the cards to the picture between you and him, there's discontent and a conflict of interests as you are now the figures battling in the card. Was the relationship positive and happy before you expressed romantic interest which caused him to distance the relationship.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, Head in the Clouds. Although he's a King of Wands, on of the qualities I really admire about him is that he's able to clinch the essence of every situation in just a few words. And yet also be able to be very 'politically correct' about it all. He's also very astute regarding himself- what his goals and personal interests are.

It's not surprise that I'm really drawn to him but he has stated that he's not interested in 'discussing anything of a personal nature' -twice.

As you said, he may see right through any of my ruses but just be 'politely refusing'.

I don't think all the ice-cream in the world is going to fix this hole in my heart or my life...

WondererW

Was the relationship positive and happy before you expressed romantic interest which caused him to distance the relationship.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, to answer this question, "No, he had already tried to distance himself after I'd pushed him for a reply."

As far as I can tell, he has maintained the same amount of contact before as after I'd expressed my interest, and I dare say wouldn't have continued contact if I hadn't stated my interest in him.

By contact- I mean he has never initiated it.

I think I need to do some soul cleansing

ana luisa

Thanks for your reply Ana Luisa. I think you are right, and you are putting into words what I've had a hard time accepting myself. I'm slowly coming to terms with what I feel is the loss of my first born child' and he is trying to be upbeat and encouraging at all times. Perhaps he feels that at times, he has not much to offer, especially without compromising himself. Sadly he may feel that I am a failure, as they have decried. But I am determined that I will pick up my life and move on. Indeed, I have started mylife over again and he still doesn't think I'm 'enough'? Yeah, that goes with the mentality of those men...

I didn't see ANYTHING that related to seeing you as a failure but rather a person who is unrealistic and not grounded enough. If YOU feel you're moving forward, that's ALL that matters ! :heart:

WondererW

I didn't see ANYTHING that related to seeing you as a failure but rather a person who is unrealistic and not grounded enough. If YOU feel you're moving forward, that's ALL that matters ! :heart:

Thank you for those kind words of clarification, Ana Luisa! It's hard as I see him as my Ideal Man and even when I am challenged with a difficult situation, I always think- "How would He deal with it?" And an answer will present itself. Plus I also find his personality and looks very attractive as well!

Sadly though, if someone is not in love with you, you can't make them fall in love with you!

That's what everyone seems to be saying- that I'm expecting too much of him or this tenuous relationship?