Sexual feelings: 4 of pentacles

dailytarot

What does it mean to you all?

In a Sexual spread I droped 4 of Pentacles for "What does he feels when have intercourse whith you?"

To me is a kind of reserved man. Like he feels blocked or just quiet when the sex is rolling on. Not to much sounds involved...

Or he is blocked in sex.

Or he is feeling full of what he need. Like making what he need to do to keep what he wants.

What you think? I'm Confused...

hulpster

Whenever I see this card in a feelings spread I always thinks of someone who cannot give of themselves, cannot express their feelings, unable to let go, not wanting to change.

In relation to your question I see someone unable to let go and fully enjoy the moment. Someone not relaxed, maybe feeling a bit insecure.

dailytarot

I cannot see insecuruty in this card.

I guess the blocking in express himself is a thumbs up.

In relationship spreads I droped for a possessive person as a controlling freak.

So... If... the card could mean he is a hook up man? Just getting what he want? Or meeting what he deserves to keep?

Feeling safe and protected?

PAMUYA

He is blocked, not letting loose, holding back. He is not secure, he is holding his cards close.to his chest.

magicjack

He's feeling a little shy about this. He's never had it this good.

ana luisa

He's feeling a little shy about this. He's never had it this good.

I agree. It's something so special he is NOT going to let go. The word TREASURE came to mind. Sex is his most valued possession.

Victoria's Finest

Maybe he feels like he needs to keep control of himself so he doesn't arrive to the party too early :D.

Enlightenment23

It's true that the 4 of Pentacles could be seen as "self-protective," but, in my experience, the 4 of Pentacles is also about possessiveness. So he feels as if he wants to hold you close and never let you go :)

ameliajoy

In my experience with this card in regards to relationships/love/sex, it generally shows up for me when someone is holding tightly onto what they have and aren't willing to share it. They'll sleep with you, for sure, but they don't have much to *give* as such, as you'd see with maybe the six of pentacles. There's definitely a block in regards to their emotions due to it being the four.

Mystica7

In relation to your question, well you put it yourself very well...

4 of Pents in general in relation to sexual feelings: He may well desire you but he won't open up to you. Things will stay the same, i.e. you two aren't going to make it :)