Sexual feelings: 4 of pentacles

elena_jaymz

I agree with the others about the "hold on something" matter.
This guy probably will have sex with you (or maybe he's already had), but won't share his feelings with you, that is he will think only about his pleasure, not yours, he will be only "physical" towards you. If you take a look at the card, a pentacle is placed on the person's heart depicted indeed.

To sum up, I think he feels like he doesn't want to share his feelings and his heart with you, he's holding tightly on his emotions.

HeidiLynn

What does it mean to you all?

In a Sexual spread I droped 4 of Pentacles for "What does he feels when have intercourse whith you?"

To me is a kind of reserved man. Like he feels blocked or just quiet when the sex is rolling on. Not to much sounds involved...

Or he is blocked in sex.

Or he is feeling full of what he need. Like making what he need to do to keep what he wants.

What you think? I'm Confused...

My 4 cents.. Lol..

I would say that he's definately holding back sexually. Maybe he's into sexual things that he doesn't feel comfortable sharing with his partner yet?
Maybe he's not comfortable with his body or his sexuality and it's holding him back.

The man on the 4 of Pentacles has always struck me as a bit of a miser, holding onto what he has and being unwilling to share.
Could be that the man in question has a fetish or something that would really turn him on, but is unwilling at this point to share that information yet.

dailytarot

Thank you all!

I guess my consultant will have some kind of structured but less passionate relation with this guy. The all things are there but not in a plesant/excited way. It's not fire... It's pentacles.

But the guy had some buildings through sex with him.

Do you know some sexual content about the tarot cards? Some book? Some blog?

headincloud

4 pent points at stability and holding back so perhaps he's afraid of expressing his sexuality for fear of loosing control, unless he's trying to make it last all night!