World + Tower

headincloud

Success with whatever you've been working towards however the knock on effects of this are causing disruptions in other areas, for example professional success disrupting a relationship but whatever it applies to is ultimately positive the way I see it.

Dan Tarot

makes perfect sense! So you're interpreting the world as me, that's different I was seeing them tigethr as an event or reason. I can see that too. Thank you!

Yes :)
I'm sorry but without a question i just can not be more precisely but i think that this card (especially THE WORLD) can describe you :)

I hope i helped you!

JoyousGirl

The fool takes a journey from one place to another, he goes through different changes of perspective and becomes a different, more whole, person. Sometimes we don't travel far, but we travel in terms of events that change us. I think that's what is going on here.

At the time of upheavals we think "why me?" or "this is terrible" and yet it leads us to some really beautiful places (maybe some not so good too) but we need to go there or we aren't going anywhere in terms of our spirit and soul and awareness.

Life sometimes sucks, but if we stayed in the same chair looking at the same scene day after day we'd have a pretty boring afterlife review!

Sometimes knowing that sh#t happens to test our mettle makes it a little easier to deal with.

Good luck!

Fiery

Success with whatever you've been working towards however the knock on effects of this are causing disruptions in other areas, for example professional success disrupting a relationship but whatever it applies to is ultimately positive the way I see it.
actually that is exactly what's happening and why I read the cards. The success in one area is causing disruptions in my life so I was reading why this was happening or what it meant to me so this makes sense, thank you!

Fiery

At the time of upheavals we think "why me?" or "this is terrible" and yet it leads us to some really beautiful places (maybe some not so good too) but we need to go there or we aren't going anywhere in terms of our spirit and soul and awareness.

Life sometimes sucks, but if we stayed in the same chair looking at the same scene day after day we'd have a pretty boring afterlife review!

Sometimes knowing that sh#t happens to test our mettle makes it a little easier to deal with.

Good luck!
this is beautiful and precisely represents what I think everyone else was intuiting as well... So somethings happening that I perceive is rocking my world bad, but it's graduating or leading me simewhere worth the trouble. Good to know since I'm still working through it! Thank you!!