Incense

starlightexp

firefrost said:
I have a bar of soap permanently on my shelves with my decks, so I smell it when I use them. Traders have often commented on how nice a deck smells when they receive it.

I personally like myself to smell different! ;)

What a great idea!! I think I might have to try that.

HearthCricket

I had a Nag Champa candle, by the same company, that I stored with my favourite decks. It scented them nicely, but was so powerful it also scented my entire upstairs! I eventually had to burn it and not put it back. I wonder if the soap is a bit more subtle? I also just take sticks and put them in plastic bags and tuck them in corners and that also seems to permeate the decks and make them smell nice!

starlightexp

I might have to just pick up the oil, that might be the way to go....time to go shopping. . . .

firefrost

I can't help you there, HC, I've never had a candle to compare the soap with.

HearthCricket

Well, I tried SuperHit, but all I could smell was smoke, no fragrance. So I ended up burning my regular Nag Champa, again!

Beautiful Luna

Well I tried Earth Mother insence that I'd picked up and that was just too smokey! It smelled similar to 2nd hand smoke. Is anybody familiar with this brand?

blackroseivy

YUCK! Sounds as bad as "Spiritual Sky" - NEVER EVER EVER get THAT brand!! :(

blackroseivy

starlightexp said:
Rosewood is very nice, and one only needs a tiny amount because it is just such a strog scent. I've added some Jamsine to it to 'soften' the edges of scent and by adding a little Myth it give it a spice. It comes off as a cool spicy scent if that makes scence.

OOO I can SMELL it (I have a good "scent" recall)! :D Jasmine & rosewood - AWESOME!

& Myrrh just to give it a grounding.

Very nice! ;)

littlestar

I really love the smell of sandalwood :)

Lilija

I really want to try rosewood in the pellets I'm going to make soon. It sounds really fitting for what I want to do. Only, my herb place doesn't seem to have rosewood. Does it smell rosey? Could rose petals, and say sandalwood stand in?