I need a spread to choose between 2 agencies

arcange

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I've looked through all the indexes and can't find a spread that will help a friend choose between two modeling agencies. It's an important decision because the contract concerns a child.

Before you criticize please understand that where the parents lives child modelling is highly regulated and the parents don't get any money. All of the earnings are blocked into an account until the child is 18 and then only they can access it. And the child asked to do TV publicity and modelling. She takes drama classes.

The things I want to consider are:

How will it be to work with them?
Will they respects the child's rights?
Will the child be happy working with them? This is the most important.
The success of the child with the publicity.
How they will handle the contracts.

I like spreads that have a form. Please help me choose a spread where I can compare the two agencies or if not I can do a spread for each.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

Minister_ΘU𐌋

Just try Card one for agency 1, card two for agency 2.

However easy that sounds to me, there is also the factor of, is it the will of the child, or choice of the child, the card read and the decision in question?
If the parent has the choice alone then I'd consent, but if the choice is left to the child, then let the kid know about the read. It is one's will to read, but this may interfere with the other's will, if it is not their will to be read.

arcange

Minister_ΘU��;5002108 said:
Just try Card one for agency 1, card two for agency 2.

However easy that sounds to me, there is also the factor of, is it the will of the child, or choice of the child, the card read and the decision in question?
If the parent has the choice alone then I'd consent, but if the choice is left to the child, then let the kid know about the read. It is one's will to read, but this may interfere with the other's will, if it is not their will to be read.

Thank you for the input.

I did several readings, 1 card, 3 cards, celtic cross. The best worked out to be a star spread.

The child really wanted one agency and that was the one that had consistenly good readings. But the contract was better with another agency. That's why the mother was worried. In the end they went with the child's choice.

I hope it works out for them.

erinmar13

i know it's a bit late for this issue, but i have a great spread for being stuck between two(or more if you want to add more branches) decisions.

i call it the balance spread:

1: base--your position coming in, what you bring
2: something you know about the situation, but don't realize how it is connected
3: something you don't know about the situation
4: hinge point--why you are stuck
5&8: positive aspect of either choice
6&9: negative aspect of either choice
7&10: final outcome for either choice

it's easily expandable by adding in other choices, pulling multiple cards for each position, or adding in more specific assignments within each arm. i've used it many times and always gotten what was needed from it. hopefully next time you get stuck in a decision(or someone you know does), this can help a bit.

arcange

Erinmar13, Thank you for posting this spread. I will add it to my binder.