6 of pentacles clarified by Hierophant - love reconciliation?

berryrouge

Hi all! I'm Berry and I'm new to this Forum. Nice to meet you all :) I hope I'm in the right thread, if not just let me know. I'm not a professional tarot reader, just have a few decks that I use to read for myself and some friends - any learning done was out of reading material by myself :)
About my question, how would you read the 6 of pentacles clarified by the Hierophant as a love reconciliation possibility (or if you like, for getting back together for a real start in a relationship that didn't quite exist as such (just a friends with benefits thing) until then)?
I can think of two possibilities: 6 of pentacles about finally finding balance in the relationship and Hierophant for getting serious/commited about it;
Or perhaps 6 of pentacles for the imbalance in give and take, and Hierophant for rigid thinking and lack of flexibility...any thoughts?
Thanks for sharing any thoughts!

Grizabella

We can't help you with this until you interpret the cards yourself. We have a learning forum here and the best way to learn is by doing, so give it a try. :)

There's a banner across the top of the page where the rules are posted so that will give you good information on the requirements for getting help here.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, berryrouge!

Grizabella is correct that you need to tell us what you think those two cards mean before others may chime in to help you. Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules if you haven't already.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

berryrouge

Thank you a lot, Grizbella and rwcarter! I'll read more, think it through and repost in the right section :)

berryrouge

We can't help you with this until you interpret the cards yourself. We have a learning forum here and the best way to learn is by doing, so give it a try. :)

There's a banner across the top of the page where the rules are posted so that will give you good information on the requirements for getting help here.

Grizabella, I edited the post. Please check if it fills the requirements of then thread. Thank you :)

berryrouge

Welcome to Aeclectic, berryrouge!

Grizabella is correct that you need to tell us what you think those two cards mean before others may chime in to help you. Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules if you haven't already.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

rwcarter, I edited the post. Please see if it fulfills the requirements of the thread. Thank you!

rwcarter

Hi berryrouge,

In a relationship reading, the 6P could point to the need for give and take. It could also point to inequality in the relationship. The Hierophant as clarifier could point to the need for a more traditional relationship between the two.

Taken together I think the cards are saying that both parties need to be willing to give a little to have a "normal" relationship. One thing to note though is the similarity in the two cards (assuming a RWS-style deck was used) - you have one figure above two kneeling figures. That could point to some kind of relationship counselor who dispenses advice to the two of them.

As possibility for a reconciliation, I don't think the cards give a definitive good or bad answer, but instead shows what both parties need to want from a renewed relationship or do in order to get it.

Rodney

berryrouge

Hi berryrouge,

In a relationship reading, the 6P could point to the need for give and take. It could also point to inequality in the relationship. The Hierophant as clarifier could point to the need for a more traditional relationship between the two.

Taken together I think the cards are saying that both parties need to be willing to give a little to have a "normal" relationship. One thing to note though is the similarity in the two cards (assuming a RWS-style deck was used) - you have one figure above two kneeling figures. That could point to some kind of relationship counselor who dispenses advice to the two of them.

As possibility for a reconciliation, I don't think the cards give a definitive good or bad answer, but instead shows what both parties need to want from a renewed relationship or do in order to get it.

Rodney

Thank you Rodney, such thoughtful insights. It does make sense the interpretation that both parties need to be willing to give a little to have a "normal" relationship. I hadn't noticed this coinciding aspect of one figure above other two figures, very interesting (!). I used the Victorian Romantic Tarot (Baba Studio) inspired in RWS, and it does happen. In the 6 of pentacles the wealthy man is a priest that hands the money to a woman with a baby, and on the other side there is an elderly and a boy. In my deck, the Hierophant is a Rabbi with a long beard and two pupils, which coincides with the religion of the couple. Looking at it again and seeing a priest and a rabbi, the couseling interpretation also makes sense. Thank you very much! :)

berryrouge

Any more opinions? Perhaps Grizabella, Thirteen? :) <3