Tarot T-Shirts

Barleywine

There's a company that sells tarot t-shirts that double beautifully as spread cloths (when you're not wearing them, that is). The quality of the shirts and the silk screening isn't high-end, but for $9 each you could get a variety. (Note that I don't have any vested interest in this company, I just think the shirts are cool).

http://6dollarshirts.com/tarot-moon?language=en&currency=USD&gclid=CN-f2rbajtQCFVGBswod9CwLpw

ETA: Hmmm, I wonder if they licensed those images.

Attachments

• DSC00265.jpg
    DSC00265.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 403

Morwenna

Interesting; the ad pics don't show the PCS on the pictures the way your cloth does. But the pictures are the same.

I have a Sun shirt from many many years ago that does. I was kind of wondering if this was comparable, but not really...

Barleywine

Interesting; the ad pics don't show the PCS on the pictures the way your cloth does. But the pictures are the same.

I have a Sun shirt from many many years ago that does. I was kind of wondering if this was comparable, but not really...

That's not a cloth, it's a close-up of the front of the shirt with cards laid out on it. I have two shirts (and I'm getting the Moon shirt), both of which have the PCS logo on them.

Tanga

Ahh yes... had a look at some like that.
Think I got mine from Red Bubble...
I've got 2 which say "Read Tarot" - with the lettering filled in with images from
the PCS.
Didn't like them when I actually put them on though - so... they're bedclothes now.
Lol.

bonebeach

Red Bubble's shirts have an awful unflattering cut and their sizing is ridiculous. I've tried a bunch of different combos and nothing fits me, and their adult unisex small fits like a burlap sack and comes down to my MID THIGH.

I'm very curious about the $6 shirts, though. Are they on the thicker side for tees, Barelywine?

Barleywine

Red Bubble's shirts have an awful unflattering cut and their sizing is ridiculous. I've tried a bunch of different combos and nothing fits me, and their adult unisex small fits like a burlap sack and comes down to my MID THIGH.

I'm very curious about the $6 shirts, though. Are they on the thicker side for tees, Barelywine?

Unfortunately, no. They are on the thinner side (good for summer wear or layering under an open-front shirt), but they have a decent fit (not tent-like or boxy at all) and a good length. We're being careful not to let them shrink. The silk-screening isn't superior but it's OK; as with any screen-printed shirt, it would be a good idea to turn them inside-out for washing. I like them for wearing to my public readings and tarot meetings, mainly because I really love the black/blue/white color scheme of the Moon card. My wife bought me the Sun and Wheel of Fortune shirts, which I probably wouldn't have bought for myself from a tarot perspective, because she liked the fabric colors of dark blue and olive, respectively. I'm not sure how long they would last for regular wear, but for $9 (despite the company name, these shirts are a bit more), they will serve my purpose.

Trogon

I like the fact that they're silkscreened instead of a vinyl transfer (like a couple of Pokémon T-shirts I have). Silkscreening is much better and generally lasts longer. I'm definitely going to get a couple of these.

Barleywine

I like the fact that they're silkscreened instead of a vinyl transfer (like a couple of Pokémon T-shirts I have). Silkscreening is much better and generally lasts longer. I'm definitely going to get a couple of these.

My brother is a premium resort-wear salesman, and he ridicules the vinyl-transfer products categorically. I haven't had a chance to get his opinion on these yet, but I expect he will find them middle-of-the-road in quality.

greatdane

love that Moon card! Thanks for sharing, Barleywine.

gregory

No fun at all. I would want death. That costs a whole $9. NOT happy :(