knight of wands rx

Skysteel

Hi and thank you for your interpretation. Could you elaborate at all? Do you mean he wants a partner of substance and not a show-off?

That, and a partner who will do things supporting the relationship even if those things don't impress other people.

headincloud

Okay, that makes sense! Very interesting because what is hidden from her about him was 10 of pents rx. I read this as money issues/stability issues and/or commitment issues.

That throws more light on things, he's likely out of control with money and excellent at living beyond his means, there may be bankruptcy or heavy dept. this is another card of instability and financial instability. Can be someone who gives a false impression of being wealthy or is happy to live off others hard work, likely hiding his past. There's also a possibility of Illicit earnings particularly money laundering with the magician rx and nothing's too hot or heavy for the knight rx, he probably thrives on stress. Heading for domestic disharmony.

CaliforniaVirgo

That throws more light on things, he's likely out of control with money and excellent at living beyond his means, there may be bankruptcy or heavy dept. this is another card of instability and financial instability. Can be someone who gives a false impression of being wealthy or is happy to live off others hard work, likely hiding his past. There's also a possibility of Illicit earnings particularly money laundering with the magician rx and nothing's too hot or heavy for the knight rx, he probably thrives on stress. Heading for domestic disharmony.

Yikes! He sounds like trouble. I didnt like the energy I was picking up at all. Thank you for shedding some more light on the 10 of pents rx. His friend that she knows him through has filed bankruptcy numerous times and is a horrible business owner, so very interesting!

Elven

Oh wow, very interesting. She only rents a tiny basement suite. She is a nurse so makes decent money by by no means rich as she has debts to pay down. He works in the night life scene...bouncer, etc.

Do you think he would be the type to just want to move in asap and "use" her that way?

Yes. I'd say he's scouting for a vulnerable person, and I'd be careful what I told or talked about to this man - especially seemingly insignificant things - to him they might be very interesting (for his own benefit).

Trogon

Well, if weight of numbers helps ... I'd throw in with pretty much everyone else. This combination spells trouble.

The Kn of Wands might be a good guy to have next to you in a battle, especially if you need someone to charge a pillbox, though he's not the most stable. When you have the Kn of Wands-rx, he is trouble. He's actually more likely to screw up and get others killed.

The Magician-rx is also trouble. He is, at best someone who uses tricks and slight of hand to manipulate people. When combined with the Kn of Wands-rx, I'm seeing "fraud" at every step of the way. He will use her up and leave when the money's gone. He has a mean temper and once he has her in a relationship, he will likely use intimidation, threats, and physical violence to keep her there. She may not have much money now, but she will have none when he is done. He has no empathy and probably no ability to feel real emotions.

Maybe I've just been working in Law Enforcement for far too many years, but there could be real danger here. If they've already had a relationship, he will probably be trying every trick in is repertoire to worm his way back into her life. Netflix has a show called "Con Men Case Files", it gives a good look at how these people operate. No, not all of them become violent, but the ones who target single women can become dangerous.

CaliforniaVirgo

Well, if weight of numbers helps ... I'd throw in with pretty much everyone else. This combination spells trouble.

The Kn of Wands might be a good guy to have next to you in a battle, especially if you need someone to charge a pillbox, though he's not the most stable. When you have the Kn of Wands-rx, he is trouble. He's actually more likely to screw up and get others killed.

The Magician-rx is also trouble. He is, at best someone who uses tricks and slight of hand to manipulate people. When combined with the Kn of Wands-rx, I'm seeing "fraud" at every step of the way. He will use her up and leave when the money's gone. He has a mean temper and once he has her in a relationship, he will likely use intimidation, threats, and physical violence to keep her there. She may not have much money now, but she will have none when he is done. He has no empathy and probably no ability to feel real emotions.

Maybe I've just been working in Law Enforcement for far too many years, but there could be real danger here. If they've already had a relationship, he will probably be trying every trick in is repertoire to worm his way back into her life. Netflix has a show called "Con Men Case Files", it gives a good look at how these people operate. No, not all of them become violent, but the ones who target single women can become dangerous.

Thank you for all of this! Yes, I could not seem to find any good thing to say about this man! Every guy she meets is some deviant psycho! Must be her energy, or she has got some big lessons to learn?

CaliforniaVirgo

Yes. I'd say he's scouting for a vulnerable person, and I'd be careful what I told or talked about to this man - especially seemingly insignificant things - to him they might be very interesting (for his own benefit).

Thank you. And boy, is she ever vulnerable. She wants a man so badly you can smell it a mile.

Trogon

Thank you for all of this! Yes, I could not seem to find any good thing to say about this man! Every guy she meets is some deviant psycho! Must be her energy, or she has got some big lessons to learn?

Thank you. And boy, is she ever vulnerable. She wants a man so badly you can smell it a mile.

And those both say quite a bit. To a con-artist or abusive person, she's going to look and act like a target to them. They are predators and a predator can smell a sheep a mile away. I don't mean to say that there's anything wrong with wanting to be in a solid relationship, just that when a person starts feeling desperate, I think they start giving off vibes that attract predators.

I could go on at great length on this subject ... however I will end with one more thing. When (okay, "if") the abuse starts, some signs to watch for are: Her pulling away from/being separated from friends and family. He may not allow her to go anywhere by herself (she may back out of plans by saying "oh, I shouldn't, so-and-so might get mad"). He may insist on accompanying her to any event planned by friends. She may also start going out of her way to make sure he's happy (like running for every little thing he says he wants - as little as a glass of water). You'll recognize the outward signs of physical abuse, bruises that she explains away with unlikely stories ("I walked into a door", "I fell down the stairs", etc...).

I doubt that you can stop her from getting back together with him, but when these things start showing up, try to get her to go to the Police. ESPECIALLY when it escalates to physical violence. If we can intervene early enough, (depending on laws wherever she lives), we can save a lot of pain and suffering.

Okay ... I didn't keep it as short as I'd intended ...

CaliforniaVirgo

And those both say quite a bit. To a con-artist or abusive person, she's going to look and act like a target to them. They are predators and a predator can smell a sheep a mile away. I don't mean to say that there's anything wrong with wanting to be in a solid relationship, just that when a person starts feeling desperate, I think they start giving off vibes that attract predators.

I could go on at great length on this subject ... however I will end with one more thing. When (okay, "if") the abuse starts, some signs to watch for are: Her pulling away from/being separated from friends and family. He may not allow her to go anywhere by herself (she may back out of plans by saying "oh, I shouldn't, so-and-so might get mad"). He may insist on accompanying her to any event planned by friends. She may also start going out of her way to make sure he's happy (like running for every little thing he says he wants - as little as a glass of water). You'll recognize the outward signs of physical abuse, bruises that she explains away with unlikely stories ("I walked into a door", "I fell down the stairs", etc...).

I doubt that you can stop her from getting back together with him, but when these things start showing up, try to get her to go to the Police. ESPECIALLY when it escalates to physical violence. If we can intervene early enough, (depending on laws wherever she lives), we can save a lot of pain and suffering.

Okay ... I didn't keep it as short as I'd intended ...

Hi and thank you for your response!

We live in different countries. I'm here in California and she's in Canada. She told me he asked her out and that they planned to go for a date but I haven't heard anything since. I am not sure if she will be into him as he is 7 years younger and she has become more cautious...but we will see. I cannot see her tolerating physical abuse, but I can see someone playing her and her not realizing.

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi everyone,

I know this thread has pretty much ended but I thought I would follow-up on this knight of wands rx.

She is already seeing how he is unreliable. She was on vacation and the whole time messaged her, checked in to see how she was doing; even I thought, he seems nice. Well, they had plans for a date when she got back home and then cancelled last minute! He apologized but she has not heard from him since...which has been almost a week.

I told her let him gooooooo