New TdM member

Shalott

Just saying hi, Paul! When I first started when I was 13, I also drew my own deck (majors only at the time) that was based on some Marseilley-type (I think it was the 1JJ Swiss but I don't recall).
Glad to meetcha!

jmd

Welcome Paul - I'll undoubtedly add comments to posts in various threads.

Of course, and as you may be aware as you have been following this Forum for some time, that I personally also pair the Atouts in I/XI, II/XII, etc, with the Mat and XXI as a final pair, yet also somewhat 'outside' the sequence.

With regards to your astrological attributions, it would be interesting to note these in list form and in comparison to Fulgour's. I say this as I personally find discussions of one's personal insights more informative than the re-hashing of a text's 'system' (unless, of course, one has accepted and not only works it oneself, but also comes to the same attributions).

Looking forward to your (and everyone's else's) further contributions in this wonderful way of deepening our individual and collective insights.

Paul

Thanks jmd. I have recognized you as an enriching informant on this site, along with esteemed others.

I anticipate sharing such astro-attributions in the future. I just shared a monstrosity of a post on a new thread. So, resting now.
Just a little cat nap.