BrightEye's Oracle [Deck Creation Thread]

BrightEye

Here are some of the cards I've finished. I got rid of the numbers that were in the original drawings and also changed the title of the cards:

Das Buendnis - Bond
Zumbayllu - Spinning Top
Die Verwandlung - Transformation
Geburt der Voegel - Birth of the Birds

Card 5 needs no translation really but could simply be called 'Desire'

starburst_au

Here are some of the cards I've finished. I got rid of the numbers that were in the original drawings and also changed the title of the cards:

Das Buendnis - Bond
Zumbayllu - Spinning Top
Die Verwandlung - Transformation

ABSOLUTELY beautiful! The drawings are so elegant! Love these drawings!

BrightEye

Work on this hasn't progressed much beyond that (I have 5 images altogether) because I can't think of a system.

PsychicLord

These are really splendid images.

Do not let the lack of system halt the creative process. I have a feeling that your guides will be helping you with this aspect over the next 18 months. The important thing is not to over think and just concentrate upon the images for the immediate future :)

Flames

The images are powerful and sublime. You have a unique way of capturing the "unspoken". I'm immediately captivated...getting lost in the lines and shadows, wanting to understand, wanting to hear what's being expressed. Thank you.

BrightEye

That's great encouragement. I'll keep on working.

moonbear

These are absolutely beautiful :love:

Please keep going. You have a lot of talent.

BrightEye

I've added the remaining cards to the other post.

I'm working on the next card at the moment.

BrightEye

These were done as independent drawings, but since the size is the same and the style is similar I thought I might add them here for now.

Flames

Oh my goodness, BE! I love Die Geburt der Voegel. It is so beautiful. I wish there was another word I could use. It's stunning...what you did with the birds and how the woman's leg takes on the form of a swan although it could also be the little bird's other wing (to me :)). It seems like a transformation is occurring while she's asleep, as if the energies are doing their "work" and magic during the night. The birds appear to be watching over her. I also love how the swan looks over the woman in A mon seul desir. She's protected. I hope you don't mind me doing this from time to time...describing what I see?? It's just "me" exploring and my way of saying I LOVE YOUR WORK!! :) I'm glad you added the independent drawings. I think they fit. OK, enough said.