The company's decision about me -7 of wands- (I will update)

tarot_quest

Update!

Hi guys,

So I am 99.9% sure that I was not considered. I looked my status online, and my status disappeared in English, but remained in French. So I think that they forgot to update their website correctly but still, I did not get an invitation for an interview after a bit more than 2 months.

So the 7 of wands meant that there was a forceful competition indeed, perhaps too strong to get the chance to be interviewed. Thanks for your take on this one guys!

headincloud

I wonder if the interview process was fixed by underhand behaviour.

Mystica7

Thank you for the update @tarot_quest! Actually, whenever I got the 7 of Wands as for the outcome of a potential job, I never got it, and in some cases (where especially 5 of Wands appears) I believe that I wasn't even subjected to a fair judgement.

tarot_quest

I wonder if the interview process was fixed by underhand behaviour.

It could have been the case! I truly don't know to be honest with you... They often go for internal candidates in this industry. Last time I was interviewed by another company for a similar role, they ended up taking someone internally.

Thank you for the update @tarot_quest! Actually, whenever I got the 7 of Wands as for the outcome of a potential job, I never got it, and in some cases (where especially 5 of Wands appears) I believe that I wasn't even subjected to a fair judgement.

No problem! Updates are always fun. I think that both of us are in the same boat! Actually, I also never got a job when pulling 5 of wands, that's interesting :) Both cards indicate too much competition.