New Froud Oracle!!!!

Miss Divine

I just ordered them. I can't wait to get them!

martyn_uk

Mine were perfect when they arrived from Amazon UK.

A stunning deck to have :)

dvorah ophir

an idea

i have had this wonderful idea. since i am waiting for both the shaman deck and this new faeries deck i was wandering who to go to first if i received them both at ones and it occured to me that some of those fearis are in fact in a cave like atmosphere and background and that the cave art in the shaman oracle have a similiar loominicense as the fearies and so- are you folowing where i am going here? that those faeries are parhaps to be combined with the shaman and that i can even imagene some of them living and being in the cards of tha shaman deck or combine them in a reading all together...
what say you all?
by the way i think amazon is selling them together as a bargain deal-so it seems strangely fitting.

hopena

My mother bought this for me, when we were in Barnes & Noble on Saturday ~ unfortunately, I have to wait until April 14th to be properly introduced. :) I'm looking forward to it...

Aerin

The mysterious cards with No Name are interesting.

I'm not imagining them am I????? I can't find a mention in the book. No, I se Faunabay and HearthCicket have them too.

BodhiSeed

Aerin said:

I'm not imagining them am I????? I can't find a mention in the book. No, I se Faunabay and HearthCicket have them too.
I was wondering about these too, Aerin!

faunabay

Aerin said:

I got one in a reading the other night and it completely made sense at the time. :p

BlueDragonfly

My Heart of Faerie Oracle arrived today! I've only had a few minutes with them as I had other things that I had to finish up before I could devote enough time to them.

First dinner, then the Faeries for the whole evening! :D

I ordered the first Faeries Oracle today, they should be here in a few days. I don't know what I was waiting for???

dvorah ophir

orderd mine last week and received them yesterday. i have to say they was great succsess for me. its true that the box was not strongly glued and that the inside thing was torn so that the faeries inside were all wild- looks like they might have been noghty in the box but as the book and all the cards were there and all in tact i was threeled.
i went thrugh them and find that they wanted to meet thaire friends so i made introductions and saw that there was such corralation between them that they spoke better and more clerly to me and last night i mixed them together and they were so happy that they allowed me to put them in the velvet red bag, and big and fat deck that i have now of 134 cards!!!
hope to bond better with them now-at first the first oracle was not my favorite-the heart i like better but because of it i like and understand fearied oracle better.

BodhiSeed

Does anyone besides me think "The Boy" resembles a much younger version of Shaun White, the Olympic snowboarder?:D