Astrological transits with lenormand

214red

i kept getting the flowers card recently and couldnt place it, and in the last few days it kept falling out the deck. It was only today when doing some astorlogy work on my chart i noticed that Jupiter is transiting some planets that has caused a bit of bother in my normally good life.

in mystical lenormand, jupiter rules the flowers card, and in my GT the flowers is sitting in the house of the dog, the dog is ruled by taurus. so literally there was the pointer telling me that the transit will would a key part in the winter solstice for me. the main transit started in december when i also pulled this GT, so it all fits.

i wonder if anyone else has noticed transits appearing in lenormand readings, especially as markers for timing. I have seen Moon phases by getting the moon card plus something representing the sign.

lord_ewin

Honestly, it's something that I have thought of doing, but never got around to it... For one, I'd need to brush up on my astrology which is pretty basic. I think it'd be worth exploring this in more detail.

All that to say, no, I haven't noticed transits as it would involve keeping apprised of astrological infomation, for which I have no processes in place to go about it properly, but you have me currious! So I might just look into this.

214red

i am only just getting into transits, i struggled for ages and then gave it up until a lightbulb went on recently, and now i seem ethused and also the information seems to be working.

i liked your definition of the new moon in the reading for me, that started me on my current line of investigation, you gave me the inspiration!

lord_ewin

That womb was pretty clear and beautiful in my mind, so I'm touched that it inspired you. :) Sometimes you get glimpses and images and I try to weave those into my readings. That one was rather solid and vibrant when it hit me.

halil

Red, I've been wanting to learn more about astrology myself. Are there any books you'd recommend?

214red

it depends what your looking for Halil, are you wanting to link it to tarot, or do you want to start from scratch?

halil

it depends what your looking for Halil, are you wanting to link it to tarot, or do you want to start from scratch?

My knowledge is limited, so I'd probably have to start from scratch.

214red

will make a note of books like at the weekend, i have loads, if i have any that i dont need i might be able to ship you some

halil

Thanks red! I really appreciate your help.

214red

Sorry Halil i forgot to write it down, will do it in next few days!

I did have an OMG moment yesterday, i managed to find the astrology transits in my GT, they just jumped out for timing and action wise, i can relate them to my natal and solar return chart