Can Lenormand Predict Pregnancy?

AngelicCartomancer

hey everyone :) im a beginner to lenormand cards. a friend wanted me to do a reading for her to see if shes pregnant. what kinds of card or card combos should i look for? any that would be a simple yes or no? Thanks!

Melia

Hi AngelicCartomancer, the child + stork, or stork + child would be the obvious card combinations predicting a pregnancy. The appearance of the sun or moon card with those cards may indicate gender - sun = a male child, the moon = a female child.

AngelicCartomancer

thank you very much! i was at a loss for what to look for and i want to be sure its as accurate as possible.

Flaxen

Birds can also show pregnancy in combination with Moon/Child. They can also indicate twins.

PattyMc

I have had Letter + Child come up many times as a pregnancy test, Tree + Child and/or Stork for pregnancy.
Child/Stork + Book as someone who was keeping pregnancy a secret or hadn't told anyone yet.

Patty

AngelicCartomancer

how about house+key+letter? anything to do with pregnancy?

PattyMc

I would see house, key, letter ....more as a new lease or a document regarding a house that's important. Usually with pregnancy you will see the stork and/or child close by!

Patty

Ronia

Child, Storks, Tree, House, Ring, Moon in any combo of three or more with Storks present.

AngelicCartomancer

Thanks guys! Everyone has been extremely helpful :) i think what the trick part of learning lenormand for me has been is the card combinations.

La Force

Rider + Bear + Child + Stork
News of a New Mother to be

Tree + Book + Child
Pregnacy test/result