C'est La Vie Lenormand

crystaleagle

I can't even describe how much I love the look of this deck. And the case that matches...just the cherry on top of the sundae! :) They should start being sent early March and I am counting the days.

Let me know what you think of them once they're in your hands. I'm jealous. March will be here very soon!

greatdane

I will certainly post my thoughts, but I really want to know

what Lee thinks when he gets his too! I can't wait to compare notes with him. Hopefully, we will get ours about the same time.

FLizarraga

I don't know if it's up yet under bags, but if you click on the C'est La Vie Lenormand on Jeri Totten's site, you see the custom bag under it! ORDERED!

There is? Gee, I should have checked...

greatdane

Dear Flizarraga....

It was JUST added :). Like today.

greatdane

eeeyep! That would be the one, MG :). My Alternate Realities will go in a lovely black case I have available and the C'est La Vie will have it's own special home.

greatdane

The C'est La Vie is coming! The C'est La Vie is coming!

Mine is in the post. Can't wait.

MissNine

Wow! Thanks for sharing this! This deck is so pretty! I hope I can order one soon!

BlueLotus

Mine is still On Order since 02/26.

greatdane

BlueLotus...did you em Jeri and ask?

Are you waiting for the C'est La Vie or one of her other decks? I got my confirmation number a couple days ago. I expect it this coming week, barring crazy weather from there to where I am.