QUEEN of Wands EXLOVER.

Aeterna

Hello everyone i was doing a reading for a girl who actually was dating a married man long ago but they broke up because of jealousy issues about a year ago and she wanted to know if he was going to ask her getting back together soon and in the OUTCOME position got the Queen of wands followed by the ace of pentacles and the star as clarifyers.

ACE OF PENTACLES: i relate aces with opportunities and fresh starts.
Star: being succesful about something you have wished for so long.

I'm actually starting to give fluid meaning to each card but im still a begginer with tarot cards so, i wasnt actually sure if QUEEN OF WANDS meant a YES or maybe the answer was talking about another woman like the wife.

i have to say that in "the near future" position there was THE TWO OF CUPS: which made me guess about him contacting her again to start over again.

The querent is a Young woman, Pisces. I cant see clearly why the queen of wands came up.

CELTIC CROSS, RIDER WAITE

rwcarter

Hi Aeterna,

Using a Celtic Cross to answer a Yes/No question is overkill. You don't need anywhere near as many cards.

Regarding the question, "soon" is too nebulous a timeframe. What the Querent thinks of as "soon" could be completely different from what the tarot thinks. I believe it's always better to use specifically stated timeframes - six months, next week, this year, etc.

Did you pull both the AP and Star as clarifiers at the same time or did you pull the AP first and then the Star?

To determine who/what the QW is referring to, I think it makes better sense to look at both the future and environment/others positions in the spread. If the future position indicates an unfavorable circumstance for the Querent, then the QW wouldn't be her but instead could be the married man's wife. Same with the environment/other people position.

This being Using Tarot Cards, you can only list and/or discuss up to half of the cards from the reading. As you appear to have done a 12 card Celtic Cross, then you can list up to 3 more cards from the reading.

Rodney

Aeterna

Hi Aeterna,

Using a Celtic Cross to answer a Yes/No question is overkill. You don't need anywhere near as many cards.

Regarding the question, "soon" is too nebulous a timeframe. What the Querent thinks of as "soon" could be completely different from what the tarot thinks. I believe it's always better to use specifically stated timeframes - six months, next week, this year, etc.

Did you pull both the AP and Star as clarifiers at the same time or did you pull the AP first and then the Star?

To determine who/what the QW is referring to, I think it makes better sense to look at both the future and environment/others positions in the spread. If the future position indicates an unfavorable circumstance for the Querent, then the QW wouldn't be her but instead could be the married man's wife. Same with the environment/other people position.

This being Using Tarot Cards, you can only list and/or discuss up to half of the cards from the reading. As you appear to have done a 12 card Celtic Cross, then you can list up to 3 more cards from the reading.

Rodney

Hello, Rodney, thanks for answering:

I know what you are saying about being such a large spread for a YES/NO question, but i did not know how to formulate the question otherwise to get more details about the situation :(. About the Timeframe she just wanted to know if she was going to get him back soon, she wasnt really interest about when "exactly" thats why we asked like that.

About the clarifyers: hmm yes, the Ace of pentacles came before the star in the outcome position which was the Queen OF wands. I personally had the impression that this wasnt the querent but i didnt tell her anything until i was sure.

After this reading i made another one to make sure about what i was looking and the queen of wands came up again, this time next to a page of wands card which confirmed to me that this was talking about the wife and his daughter. I have to say that in the first spread there were many cards representing "family life" as you said 10 of CUPS and 10 OF PENTACLES.

Thanks for your brilliant insight.

Silverbells

Queen of Wands

The Queen of Wands upright is a very powerful woman. All of the queens are but the Queen of Wands is more pure energy and gets things done with her dynamic energy. She finesses things in an easy way - much like a Leo woman gets things done - she glosses over any negativity by pushing the positive aspect of things more, and next thing you know, everything falls into place.

With the ace of pentacles and the Star as clarifiers, the Outcome seems conditional. Whomever or whatever the queen represents would have to get all the ducks in a row and come up with a well-packaged solution to the problem which would take the form of the Ace of Pentacles. Honestly, it would take some time, ingenuity, and a whole heap of energy to get everything together but it can be done with positive thinking and a lot of patience.