As a practice exercise, have you ever...

Amg182

done a personality spread (3 x 3) on a celebrity or politician, that you personally like, and seen something distasteful that surprised you.

I've been practicing since I got home from work. There's an actor that I find really attractive, but ONLY in one of his roles. His public persona is one of fun, nice guy who enjoys his work, etc. The cards I pulled showed that in private, he's a charming, manipulative trouble-maker.

I know it's a bit silly, since there's no way to verify anything. But, it is a way to get some practice. Thanks

MandMaud

I've never done that but thanks for the suggestion! My main problem with practising is lack of questions. In fact I hadn't thought of personality readings, only prediction and what's going on or gone on in some situation. :)

As for your 3x3, many successful and attractive people, even those that appear considerate and good listeners etc, can be manipulative and self-interested secretly. Ego is a prerequisite for professional acting, after all. I hope you aren't too gutted. :) And you never know, after he dies you'll be able to tell if everyone's saying "Wonderful guy, warm-hearted, thoughtful..." or "So talented, couldn't admire him more, a unique guy" - politic ways of saying either "Couldn't stand him" or "Never got to know him and I know of no one who got close to him". I love listening to what people don't say, as clues. ;)

Amg182

I'm not too crushed. I've always found it interesting & a bit sad, when an actor/actress from the classic era passes on & you find out that they went to such great lengths to build an image & live in fear of it crumbling down.

But, this was just for practice. I don't want to do this on people I actually know...THEN, I might really be upset by what the cards have to say.