The Little Window Tarot

flying black kat

I am so looking forward to this deck. I hope to see some more pictures soon.

Have a great day. Happy painting.

Kathy

OnePotato

Until we get a new site set up, The Little Window Tarot, is in progress.
They are a bit small, but you can get a general impression.
The black spaces are yet to be filled.
(One of these days they will be!)

flying black kat

Thank you for the showing us these cards. The scans are really peaking my desire for this deck when done and published.

Good Luck

Kathy

Sidhe-Ra

I hadn't seen that Judgement card before- I like that LOTS! They're all rather lovely :)

Feretian

Ahh, at last!

Thanks for posting them!

What is the medium?

MrsOnePotato

Feretian said:
Ahh, at last!
Thanks for posting them!
What is the medium?

Hi Feretian,
They are oil pastel on paper. Now that I see that I only have 5 left, I'm thinking I'd better get back to it...I'm almost done!!
:)

Feretian

I thought that...such rich colors, but without the thick overpaint look.

Very nice.

mythos

Excuse me while I fall off my chair. No, it is not the disgustingly hot summer weather here, it is AWE. I haven't been around much this last year for a lot of sad reasons and have missed seeing everything that is going on in the Deck Creation thread.

I can tell you right now that I will sell my children, if need be, oh hell, and the rest of the family (that is if anyone wants them), to buy this deck when the time comes. AWE, absolute, gobsmacked AWE.

Mrs One Potato, The Little Window Tarot is a huge, gigantic window into the world of tarot. I am so impressed, so inspired, so fulfilled by the images that I don't even feel envious of your talent. It is stupid to feel envy for pure genius, for that one in 6 billion.

And No, I am not gushing (that was Mum's Hot Water Service), I mean every word I am saying. You are one creatively inspired and extraordinarily talented spud.

I think my brain is about to explode. You're an original my girl.

mythos ... who is AWED and in AWE.

nicky

OnePotato said:
Until we get a new site set up, here are some scans of The Little Window Tarot, in progress.
They are a bit small, but you can get a general impression.
The black spaces are yet to be filled.
(One of these days they will be!)

Thanks for the peek... really fabulous !

MrsOnePotato

Wow, thanks for the encouragement Sidhe-Ra, Kathy, Mythos and Nicky!
Must. get. back. to. work.....
:) Mrs OP