21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card -- step ONE

dadsnook2000

Welcome to the newest four

It's great to see new participants on the list. Those of us who have passed this way last winter and spring are still here, encouraging and supporting you. We have gained so much from this study and we would like to see each of you also gain what we have. If there ever are any questions, just ask. If you need any help, ask. Dave

Starling

I'm really glad to see that some of the older participants are still around. I know that there were a couple of people "at the door" who seemed to be waiting to know when you were all starting. I decided to take a look and just jump in.

I have the book. I recognized that before I actually go and do Step 3 I probably ought to catch up with my reading. The first two steps were pretty easy to understand, but the third is more complicated. I'm probably going to be moving through the steps faster than the original group mainly because I've already known about some of the earlier ones from earlier books and tapes that Mary Greer did a long time ago.

It is very nice to have a community to do this with.

bryghtrose

21 Ways--Step One

Step One: Robin Wood Tarot, 2 of Swords

Image: http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/photo/77/75.jpg

A young woman sits on a broken archway, holding two upraised swords crossed over her chest. She is blindfolded, her black hair is unbound, and she is wearing a long white dress that tangles about her feet. There is a crescent moon high overhead. The sky is dark and partly cloudy. The sea is rough and choppy. She appears to be shivering.

------------------------------------------
I didn't lay out three cards and choose one, as suggested in the book. I chose this card because it's been coming up frequently in my life recently, and I want to understand it more. I feel as though I need to thoroughly understand the 2 of Swords and learn as much as I can from this card.

Starling

bryghtrose said:
Step One: Robin Wood Tarot, 2 of Swords

------------------------------------------
I didn't lay out three cards and choose one, as suggested in the book. I chose this card because it's been coming up frequently in my life recently, and I want to understand it more. I feel as though I need to thoroughly understand the 2 of Swords and learn as much as I can from this card.

I also didn't lay out the cards and then choose one. I chose mine because it DIDN'T show up, was a difficult card, and I wanted to learn about one that I wasn't currently dealing with.

kwesifriends

yay I think this group is fun maybe ill start shuffling now heheh!

kwesifriends

21 ways - - First Card Drawn

Step ONE: Fey tarot, 8 of Swords

in 8 of swords of Fey tarot a girl has been tied up and her wing also been tied up besides her is a long sword [I don't know if it is long or short]. Shes tied up with color red cloth not rope and shes looking besides her [the sword]. She is sad maybe shes been kidnap and lost into battle and been naked [she's only have bra and underwear]. The place is very quite.

This is the 8 of Swords from Fey Tarot.

kwesifriends

21 Ways - - 2nd card drawn.

Step ONE: Fey tarot, 5 of Pentacles

In this card in a small room with one window there is a 2 fey and a human being. The 2 fey watching the fire pentacle and beside the green fey a girl lying and she is sleeping calm. at the outside there is a dark big owl [as big as the window] watching them and theres a snow falling outside. The fey under the windo is a green maybe his a wand fey and the other one is a sword fey or a fire fey. They having fun watching the pentacles and they are drinking a green tea. delicious. Heheheheh

In my hand is the 5 of Pentacles from Fey tarot

kwesifriends

Talking 21 Ways - - 3rd card drawn.

Step ONE: Fey tarot, The Hermit

In this card I saw a fey walking in a stair and around him is full of garbage [junks], stairs, a wooden ladder and doors. I think he wants to find answer or belonging or door to go out there. He is lost in that place I saw also animals like, squid, lizard, owl and a rabbit that look like a mouse. Theres also a break ladder and a big door i think thats the exit.

In my hand is The Hermit from Fey tarot

kwesifriends

yay I'm having fun with it maybe I'll put it on my journal cool lesson yay. So what should I do now?

Starling

Welcome to the group. I'm one of the new members too.

What you do now is find the Step 2 thread, and do that step. I've bookmarked the thread below because it makes it easy to go from step to step in the study.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=74465