The Cartomancy Study Thread

zhadee

october feedback

6:spade: 3:club: Q:spade: 6:diamond: 10:heart:
6:heart: 7:spade: 2:spade: 4:heart:. . J:heart:
5:heart: K:club: 5:diamond: J:diamond: ..3:diamond:

only a few more days to go, I don't expect any major events to happen :)
first line
a temptation - a stone wall - a cruel mother - a good decision - a fire

a bad decision's consequences start adding up, confronting me with an ugly truth, but after some calculation, pondering and restriction my fire shall burn brightly again.

this reflects on the general feeling of this months, I was facing consequences of either mine or other people's decisions. Plus, I felt increasingly tired and worn out (6:spade: + 3:club:), which gave me a rather foul mood. I feel restricted and inhibited, and I am not a peace with myself. Getting better though now I recover from this exhaustion.

second line
a dog - tears - a seperation - a trunk - a cradle

something I've been doing for some time brings tears of sadness over a seperation, however doing so puts me back into a stable emotional situation, enjoying a good time with a young male artist.

I have to accept that I was chasing a dream. Now I am back to the 'usual stable emotional state' (boredom), and I am once more dissatisfied with my life and without a clue what to do now, which is a terrible thing.

third line
a chapel - a judge - laughter - good news - gifts

the healthy development of a relationship with a person who gets things done that need to be done, there'll be laughter thanks to good news despite some confusion and a lack in concentration.

Despite me trying to end relationships and contracts, the other side wants me to stay (because I have a job to do), and I don't have the strength to start something new. I also think it's foolish to quit something living when nothing out there is calling for me.

columns
a temptation - a dog - a chapel
hey, a dark dog wants to lead me astray :p trouble will be easily overcome

could have been my vivid imagination, trying to lure me away

a stone wall - tears - a judge
oh dear, there'll be trouble with the attorney, but this should be overcome by work.
I have worked very hard this month, I noticed the first signs of burn-out, I lost my sense of humour, and all I wanted to do was running away.
the cruel mother - separation - laughter
a bad woman disappears from my life, which makes me feel good. This looks like a narrow, and very lucky escape.
there are many cruel women, and they are leaving my heart and life
good decision - a trunk - a message

I take the path down to emotional stability which provides the safe environment for learning. When I feel emotionally stable again, I am able to receive messages from my guides.

I felt restricted in my dealings caused by exhaustion from too much work. My mind was focused on only a few topics. I felt locked in.

a fire - a cradle - a fountain

the happy family is gathered around the cradle, offering many gifts :D
emotional fulfilment with a young student of the arts who is a scatterbrain :p
A victory, though only in parts due to emotionally insecurity and immarturity, plus a lack of focus.

no happy family for me, no gifts, no emotional fulfilment. This rather feels like coming to my senses after a long binge of high hopes and great expectations. Back to normal. Daily drab.

zhadee

CosmicBeing

I'm a total slow poke lol But, I hope this gives an alternative view.

ahoy me hearty :) feedback for you

row1
walking away from a temp position/part-time position or even extra duties/responsibilities that are tied to a Queen of spades person creating distance with a spouse or from home. (maybe you know someone in your life getting a divorce or just announce a separation)
I don't know about a divorce, but a workmate quit rather fast. She said her mother needs a lot of help now.
row2
A deepening emotional bond that brings tears/double trouble through separation of living quarters (moving out) with a young or emotional-artistic person.
I still don't know who this could be.
row3
Hand of a friend that pertains to practical man/business man/even male boss linked to various 5 of diamond stuff brings a message concerning money that is of small amounts (or pay raise.)
Still no pay raise. :p a
Column1
Walking away from a deep emotional bond that leads to a a hand of friendship
I used to feel very close to a work mate, and this person had several plans for us, like writing a book and building up a ward. Now I reflected, I still see the friendship, but the emotional bond has gone. This has been painful.
Column2
Extra responsibilities/duties that brings double trouble pertaining to a male business/practical figure.

Good grief, work was nearly killing me this month. 3 of my colleages called in sick, so for two weeks I had to cover for 3. On the last few days, I decided to leave. So I asked to be transferred, and emptied my locker. My superior seems to see me as a robot who only exists to do company's demands.

Column3
Queen of spades goes through a separation of materialistic stuff (5 of diamond) or Queen of words going through a separation that leads to a shopping spree lol.

I konmari'd my flat and my life. Sill working on decluttering my mind and my heart.
Column4
Distance from home brings a message concerning money or Distance bring emotional stability about a message concerning money.

no idea, honestly :)
Column5
A spouse that was like the Jack of heart which is scattered brained or has small amount of money.

my spouse is no scatterbrain... well, sometimes :p.

Let me know how your month goes!!

aye, hope ye like the feedback.

zhadee

the master method

This is the master method from sacred texts - 36 cards: Ace, 7 -10, Jack, Queen, King and the four 2's.
The selected pack of thirty-two cards, which have been mentioned in connection with several of the preceding methods, are in this case augmented by the addition of the four twos,one of which is sometimes taken as the representative of the inquirer. There is no hard and fast rule about this, however, and another card may be taken if preferred.

Feel free to join! Though there are many cards used, we don't need to combine them, just read them according to their position and add the oracle part which should also be fun thanks to the gloomy fortune-telling aspect.

The Thirty-Six Squares and their Significance.

We will take the meanings of the thirty-six squares in connection with the several cards that may cover them.
No. 1. THE PROJECT IN HAND.

When covered by a heart, the inquirer may hope that the project will be successfully carried out.
When covered by a club, kind and trusty friends will help forward the project.
When covered by a diamond, there are serious business complications in the way of the project's accomplishment.
When covered by a spade, the inquirer will have his trust abused and those in whom he has confided will play him false, to the detriment of the project in hand.
Now we need to decide whether we use the regular complete 52 playing cards like this was a spread and not all cards are used, or whether we reduce the set accordingly, or whether we use a Lenormand deck (which uses the 6's instead of the 2's) with playing card inserts.

We may also discuss whether this spread is just valid for November, or whether we read this focus related.

Let me know what you think :)

CosmicBeing

This is the master method from sacred texts - 36 cards: Ace, 7 -10, Jack, Queen, King and the four 2's.

Feel free to join! Though there are many cards used, we don't need to combine them, just read them according to their position and add the oracle part which should also be fun thanks to the gloomy fortune-telling aspect.

Now we need to decide whether we use the regular complete 52 playing cards like this was a spread and not all cards are used, or whether we reduce the set accordingly, or whether we use a Lenormand deck (which uses the 6's instead of the 2's) with playing card inserts.

We may also discuss whether this spread is just valid for November, or whether we read this focus related.

Let me know what you think :)

I figure we just do it as an overall for November and then decide on which house of the 36 houses we want to look at personally (what is important to us right now).

I was thinking we just use the whole deck...all 52 playing cards.

My question is...Do we take into consideration the original meaning of the playing card or do we just take into mind the suit meaning for each house? If I made any sense.

I was thinking of pull my card for November in the next hour.

zhadee

I figure we just do it as an overall for November and then decide on which house of the 36 houses we want to look at personally (what is important to us right now).

I was thinking we just use the whole deck...all 52 playing cards.

My question is...Do we take into consideration the original meaning of the playing card or do we just take into mind the suit meaning for each house? If I made any sense.

I was thinking of pull my card for November in the next hour.

aye, I'll pull the cards for november later today

I'd like to use the oracle part with the suit meaning, and the original meaning of the playing card. If that is not too much...

CosmicBeing

aye, I'll pull the cards for november later today

I'd like to use the oracle part with the suit meaning, and the original meaning of the playing card. If that is not too much...

That's perfectly fine with me :)

CosmicBeing

November 2016 Master Method

where I am getting my definition of the cards

1. 8 diamond
  2. 10 spade
  3. 7 heart
  4. A diamond
  5. 4 clubs
  6. 10 hearts
  7. 6 hearts
  8. king spade
  9. 6 spades
  10. jack spades
  11. queen clubs
  12. 9 clubs
  13. 9 hearts
  14. queen hearts
  15. A hearts
  16. 3 hearts
  17. 6 clubs
  18. 7 spades
  19. 4 diaminds
  20. 9 diaminds
  21. A clubs
  22. 2 spades
  23. queen diamond
  24. 8 hearts
  25. 10 clubs
  26. 5 hearts
  27. 7 clubs
  28. 4 hearts
  29. King heart
  30. 5 spades
  31. 5 diamond
  32. King clubs
  33. A spades
  34. King diamonds
  35. Jack diamonds
  36. Jack Hearts

CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing Master Method translation

No. 3 Success
7 :heart:
When covered by a heart, the inquirer may hope for complete success.
Hate; Fear. This card shows a love that has grown too strong and become hate, or possibly fear
and terror of another person. It’s also possible that the Seven of Hearts will act as a warning in a reading, alerting the subject to the presence of an enemy

~
No.7 InJustice
6 :heart:
Covered by a heart, any injustice done to the inquirer will be rectified and withdrawn, so that the passing cloud will turn to his ultimate advantage.
A dog; Loyalty and stamina; Long-term relationships.

~
No. 18 Pleasure/Enjoyment
7 :spade:
Covered by a spade, love will be unreal and evanescent, unable to bear the test of time, or to survive the first disagreement.
FYI I AM NOT INVOLVED WITH ANYONE NOR LOOKING TO GET INVOLVED WITH ANYONE
– Tears; Blood; War. I’ve already mentioned that the tears implied by the Seven of Spades can be
tears of sorrow or tears of joy, depending on context. This card may also be a warning that violence is
not far away, or that something deep down inside the subject is affected by the overall reading. But the
sevens always carry a twist. While the sevens of the other suits tend to have some potent negativity,
the Seven of Spades can have a very good side. It can imply a great deal of strength, mastery of a
situation, or even coming victory and glory. Caution is always best, though. If this card lands with the
Ace, Five, Nine, or Ten of Spades, heads will roll.

~
No. 24 Advancement/A rise in the world
8 :heart:
Covered by a heart, the inquirer will soon see a rapid improvement in his worldly position, and it will exceed his wildest hopes.
Flirtation; Pillow talk. While the Two of Hearts is all about doing it, this card is all about talking
about doing it. The Eight of Hearts shows that giddy, fun stage of filrtation and wooing that so often
appears early in the relationship. It can also mean a sweet, tender intimacy and connecting with a
partner on an emotional as well as physical level.

~
No.25 Kindness/A good turn
10 :club:
Covered by a club, this good turn will be well deserved, but only obtained by the help of disinterested friends
A herd or flock; Clouds. This card is abundance, completion, and satisfaction. It is definitely all
about rewards, comfort, and a job well done. It completes the sense of accomplishment found in the
Five of Clubs, and adds the element of restfulness. The seeker’s found his or her calling, home life is
happy and stable, and/or business is steady and fulfilling. The clouds, heavy with rain on the horizon,
are pouring down copiously. This is the “pat on the back” or “Miller time” card.

~
No. 27 Changes
7 :club:
Covered by a club, a change for the better will take place in the inquirer's circumstances, owing to the good offices of friends.
Doubts/Worries. The Seven of Clubs indicates that the client is very troubled by something. So
troubled, in fact, that it is likely hindering or debilitating the questioner in some way. The nice thing about this card (and thereis a nice thing) is that for the most part, all the troubles are really in the sitter's head. They can beovercome, but it may take a mental sea change to effect that change.

~
No.32 Money/Fortune
King :club:
Covered by a club, by hard work and sustained effort the inquirer will secure a competence, and will receive both help and encouragement from his friends.
A father; A judge; A general. The King of Clubs is someone with authority, someone who can give
an order and get things done. He may not always be nice about it, but he has his reasons for driving
people so hard. This person is someone wise, though perhaps also someone very stubborn and set in his
ways. For those who have issues with feeling judged all the time, this card could be troubling, but it may
also mean that the questioner must face his or her fears and forge ahead. This is a card about what
must be done, and living up to expectations.

zhadee

the master method - november -- #1-21

master method: meanings
playing cards: new world witchery guide

No. 1.
Project in hand.
9:club:

When covered by a club, kind and trusty friends will help forward the project.

Reaping; A forest. The Nine of Clubs shows things that have grown and how we deal with them as human beings. In some cases, we reap what we’ve sown and prepare for hard times ahead, hoping that what we have will be enough. Sometimes, we wander through the trees getting lost, hoping we’ll find our way back again. A questioner finding this card may be having trouble making sense of his or her
life, but there is still plenty of hope left.

No. 2.
Satisfaction.
8 :club:

When covered by a club, satisfaction will be derived by the help of true friends, who will do all in their power to promote the inquirer's happiness.

Shop talk; A table or bench. When the work day finishes, it’s nice to crowd around a table with friends, family, and sometimes even co-workers for a drink or a meal. Often the events of the day get rehashed, with details added or subtracted as conversation directs. That’s what this card is all about. It shows people getting together to share the tricks of their particular trades, make plans for times ahead, or even occasionally plumb the mysteries of the universe, depending on how much beer is at the table

No. 3.
Success.
3:club:

When covered by a club, any success will be due to the help of friends.

A stone wall; Obstacles. In most cases, threes indicate wishes or growth, so this card may seem odd. However, the setbacks provided by a good obstacle also provide the impetus to overcome them oftentimes. Usually this card means that whatever challenges the subject faces, whether they be business troubles or a lack of pers
onal direction, he/she can and will overcome them.

No. 4.
Hope.
Q:club:

Covered by a club, hopes will be realised through the agency of helpful friends, or be due to the obstinate determination of the inquirer.

A mother; A nurse; A wise woman. This is a card indicating someone very smart, very strong, and very helpful. The seeker probably knows exactly who this card represents when he/she sees it, and also probably knows exactly what kind of advice this person would give (think of this as a conscience card). This card can also mean a mother hen, too

No. 5.
Chance. Luck.
3:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, does not promise much luck to the inquirer; rather an evil than a good influence.

Gifts; A fountain. The Three of Diamonds shows generosity — sometimes even unwilling generosity. Someone who draws this card likely “throws his/her money away,” just like one throws pennies in a fountain (if you’re singing “Three Coins in a Fountain” right now, I sympathize with you). This may seem like a sign of irresponsibility, but it can also simply
receiving a gift, or an expansion of fortunes which allows the person to be generous.

No. 6.
Wishes & Desire.
K:club:

Covered by a club, a partial gratification of the inquirer's wishes may be expected.

A father; A judge; A general. The King of Clubs is someone with authority, someone who can give an order and get things done. He may not always be nice about it, but he has his reasons for driving
people so hard. This person is someone wise, though perhaps also someone very stubborn and set in his ways. For those who have issues with feeling judged all the time, this card could be troubling, but it may also mean that the questioner must face his or her fears and forge ahead. This is a card about what mustbe done, and living up to expectations.

No. 7.
Injustice
7:spade:
Covered by a spade, injustice will bring about sore trouble and serious misfortunes.

Tears; Blood; War. I’ve already mentioned that the tears implied by the Seven of Spades can be tears of sorrow or tears of joy, depending on context. This card may also be a warning that violence is
not far away, or that something deep down inside the subject is affected by the overall reading. But the sevens always carry a twist. While the sevens of the other suits tend to have some potent negativity, the Seven of Spades can have a very good side. It can imply a great deal of strength, mastery of a situation, or even coming victory and glory. Caution is always best, though.

No. 8.
Ingratitude.
3:spade:

The four suits have exactly the same influence upon the situation in this number as in the preceding one.
aye matey, if ye say so...
Covered by a spade, ingratitude will bring about sore trouble and serious misfortunes.
A battle; Setbacks and obstacles. Unlike the obstacles presented by the Three of Clubs, the roadblocks that come
out of this card are not about developing oneself and overcoming difficult trials. Instead, this card is about fighting through the hardest parts and living to see another day. Metaphorically, the Three of Spades might indicate a bitter falling out withone’s parents (if next to a King or Queen of clubs) or a difficult economic situation at one’s job (with a Six of Diamonds or Clubs).

No. 9.
Association.
7:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, the inquirer will need to use all possible caution and diplomacy, and even then the results will be but unsatisfying.

Lies; Deceit and falsehood. The Seven of Diamonds indicates that the questioner is being lied to by someone. This lie may or may not have to do with money, but almost always has to do with happiness. Perhaps the client is happy being lied to, and little white lies sustain him/her — this could certainly be the case if a Jack of Diamonds, Clubs, or Hearts were nearby. More often, though, the lies indicate trouble to come

No. 10.
Loss.
A:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, loss of money, goods, property, and personal effects.

A letter; A coin. The Ace of Diamonds indicates some new money or new information entering the questioner’s life. It can also have to do with a sudden shift in luck
— if preceded and followed by spades, that could mean bad luck. Additionally, due to the solitary nature of the pip, it could mean being very careful with your news, luck, or money
— keeping it to yourself, as it were.

No. 11.
Trouble.
5:spade:

Covered by a spade, trouble arising from jealousy.

Illness; A corpse. This suit is just full of jolly things, isn’t it? The Five of Spades indicates sickness, disease, pain, etc. It can also mean that there’s something that needs to be buried, like a hatchet between the client and someone he/she is feuding with. Paired with cards like the other Fives or the Ten of Clubs, it generally means that the client will beat the illness or deal with the skeletons in his/her closet. With a Nine or Ten of Spades, however, things get worse.

No. 12.
State or Condition.
A:heart:

Covered by a heart, the conditions of life are steadily improving.

A kiss; A new romance; Feeling lonely. Pulling the Ace of Hearts in a reading means that likely a new lover has entered the picture, or at the very least a formerly bland relationship has taken on new life. Generally it’s a positive card, but next to something like a Two of Spades it can mean a period of separation and loneliness.

No. 13.
Joy.
8:spade:

Covered by a spade, joy from having been able to render a service to a superior, who will not forget it.

An argument; Shouting. Communication is important, but how a person communicates is also vital. Pulling the Eight of Spades means that the client is not making him/herself clear and likely finds him/herself constantly embattled and unable to resolve the problems in his/her life. It can also mean long-standing arguments with those close to the client.

No. 14.
Love.
9:spade:

Covered by a spade, love will be slighted and betrayed.

A funeral; A coffin; A ghost. The Nine of Spades looks like a funeral procession as scene from above, with pallbearers carrying a black coffin (at least that’s one way to see it). This could indicate some kind of grieving process, the need for ritual and order to restore balance, or just a need to put an end to things. In some cases, this card may mean that someone or something from the past is still haunting the subject (it may even indicate a literal haunting). Matched with something like the Jack of Clubs or Jack of Hearts, it might mean an old friend or an old flame of some kind.

No. 15.
Prosperity.
5:club:

Covered by a club, betokens moderate prosperity, due to hard work and the kindly offices of friends.

A barn; A healthy body. The Five of Clubs is encouraging. It can represent either a full barn (which in turn stands for abundance and hard work paying off) or a strong, healthy body. If this card were at the end of a reading full of cards which indicated illness (such as a Five or Nine of Spades), a recovery should be expected. An inversion of that order might mean deteriorating health, however, so context is important.

No. 16.
Marriage.
A:spade:

Covered by a spade, inquirer will lose the chance of a wealthy marriage, through the deceit and jealousy of his enemies.

Death; Sudden change. This card is paralleled by the Death card in the tarot deck. And like its counterpart, it doesn’t necessarily mean physical death, but instead a sudden transformation or an ending. Much of this card’s meaning depends upon what it’s next to. If it is with a Six of Clubs, it might mean that a business venturewill come to an abrupt termination. With Threes from Diamonds and/or Hearts, the client can stop expecting others to give them anything...they are on their own. This card can also indicate deep isolation, and in some cases might even mean a period of contemplation, but again, it depends on context.

No. 17.
Sorrow. Affliction.
J:spade: (Joker)

Covered by a spade, bad faith and underhand dealings will bring affliction upon the inquirer.

A rebel; Bad news; A backstabber. The Jack of Spades is a bad boy/girl, someone not to be trusted but who likely is very seductive and enticing. With a card like the Six of Spades beside it, it might mean the kind of lover who is no good, but incredibly desirable. With a Two or Eight of Diamonds, it means that gossip and slander are spreading about the client, and steps should be taken to staunch it. The Jack of Spades can also simply mean bad news is on the horizon, so be prepared for it.

No. 18.
Pleasure.
Enjoyment.
8:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, love will be tormented and distracted by jealousy.

Gossip; Idle chatter. Much like the Two of Diamonds, this card means an exchange of information, although it usually is information of little value. It can also indicate talking about money, getting good news about one’s fortunes or finances, or
someone’s natural wit. Paired with something like the Two of Spades, it might mean something like “loose lips sink ships,” and that one should hold one’s tongue for a while.

No. 19.
Inheritance.
Property.
K:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, the inquirer will lose part of his rights, owing to the jealousy of another person.

A bank; A civil trial; Wisdom with money. The King of Diamonds means power through money or fortune. Pulled with several spades, the client can expect to face some financial trials (literally in a courtroom or possibly only figuratively). Alternately, pulled with clubs or diamonds, this card probably means that money is being invested wisely, or that there is a man in the questioner’s life who provides very good advice when it comes to luck and money.

No. 20.
Fraud.
Deceit.
2:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, the inquirer will have to suffer great pain from the consequences of deceit, but it will only be a passing trouble.

Birds (as in “a little birdie told me”); Exchange of funds. This card is about sharing, whether that’s news and gossip (like the birds), or sharing your luck or fortune with someone else. It canindicate a partnership of some kind, but usually not a business one so much as a financial one. For example, if it were paired with a card connected to a friend or lover, you might be moving in with that person soon (because you’ll be yoking yourself to them financially).

No. 21.
Rivals.
Q:spade:

Covered by a spade, the rival will triumph over the inquirer, robbing him, and plunging him into disgrace both with his benefactors and with members of his own immediate circle.

A cruel mother; A seductress; Jealousy; A female rival. With this particular queen, watch out! She’s intensely powerful and knows how to use that power to get what she wants. She is trying to take something from the subject, be it a lover, money, or happiness in general. However, this card can also be a warning that the subject is becoming too jealous for no reason, which is almost an opposite reading in a way. So again context is important. Paired with a Six of Spades or an Eight of Hearts, it’s likely this woman is trying to wreck a relationship. Paired with a Six of Hearts, though, it probably means that the subject is needlessly jealous.

zhadee

the master method - november -- #22-36

No. 22.
A Present.
Gift.
J:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, points to a gift intended to act as a bribe.

Good news; A girl. This card displays a young boy (or possibly a young girl, hence the card’s
alternate meaning). At one time these cards were known as Knaves instead of Jacks, and would have been similar to a knight’s squire. In the context of a card reading, this Jack means that some good news is about to arrive. Or that a beautiful girl is about to arrive. Which might also be good news, depending on your point of view.

No. 23.
Lover.
9:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, the inquirer may be prepared to find the beloved both jealous and disposed to sulk.

Daydreams; Peace and contentment. Think of this card as a leisurely day spent in the sun with nothing particular to do. It’s a card of relative idleness, but without any real negativity. It’s a well-earned rest, a chance to plan for the future, and time to stop and smell the flowers. Beware, though, if it’s paired with a four of any kind, as it may mean that all one’s plans are but pipe dreams, destined to disappear like clouds in an afternoon sky. Or something like that.

No. 24.
Advancement.
A Rise in the world.
3:heart:

Covered by a heart, the inquirer will soon see a rapid improvement in his worldly position, and it will exceed his wildest hopes.

A wish granted; A full cup. The Three of Hearts means that something deeply longed for is about to appear. This isn’t quite the fulfillment found with the Ten of Diamonds or the Ten of Hearts, but it does generally mean at least one thing will go right.

No. 25.
Kindness.
A Good Turn.
5:heart:

Covered by a heart, the inquirer will receive a kindness which far exceeds both his expectations and his deserts.

A chapel; Fertility; A bed.
The Five of Hearts shows the healthy development of a romance, leading to family and (potentially) marriage. Paired with something like the Queen of Diamonds, it almost certainly means a wedding of some kind. Paired with a Jack of Hearts, be prepared for a new member of the family in nine months. Paired with a Nine of Clubs, however, this card could just mean someone needs a good night’s sleep.

No. 26.
Undertaking.
Enterprise.
5:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, the success of the undertaking will be hindered and decreased by the jealousy and self-seeking of some people concerned in it.

Good luck; Laughter. This card shows the subject surrounded by friends, fortune, and happiness. It’s not the all encompassing joy found in other cards like the Ten of Diamondsbut it’s generally positive nonetheless. Depending on context, however, it can also mean something like “the last laugh,” and have slightly more sinister connotations.

No. 27.
Changes.
2:club:

Covered by a club, a change for the better will take place in the inquirer's circumstances, owing to the good offices of friends.

A handshake; Business partnership. The Two of Clubs shows an agreement or arrangement made between two people, often for the sake of business or stability. It can indicate a treaty or alliance of
some kind, or a pairing up to overcome obstacles in the way. Pulled with something like a Two of Spades, it may mean the impending end of a previous business partnership

No. 28.
The End
(of Life).
J:club:

Covered by a club, a handsome legacy from a friend may be expected by the inquirer.

A friend; A sibling. The Jack of Clubs is a peer, whether that’s a co-worker, a good friend, or a sibling. This is someone with whom the questioner has a mutual respect. The Jack can also indicate
business news of some kind (especially if an Ace or Two of Diamonds
or an Eight of Clubs shows up), and may also indicate a young boy entering the client’s life.

No. 29.
Rewards.
Q:heart:

Covered by a heart, the inquirer will be rewarded out of all proportion to his efforts.

The client; Soulmate

No. 30.
Misfortune.
Disgrace.
6:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, misfortune will be brought about by jealousy, and will indirectly affect the inquirer.

Streets of Gold; Good decisioins. No, not the Yellow Brick Road, but the idea’s the same. The client’s on the right path and merely needs to continue doing what he/she is doing and success will
come. Paired with a card like an Ace, this card may mean recent decisions have been good; paired with a King or a Queen the client is probably getting very good advice from someone

No. 31.
Happiness.
7:heart:

Covered by a heart, the inquirer will experience unexpected happiness which will be both deep and lasting.

Hate; Fear. This card shows a love that has grown too strong and become hate, or possibly fear and terror of another person. If the reader sees this card with something like the Five or Nine of Spades,
it’s a sign that the relationship will end in violence and help should be sought immediately. Alternatively, with something like the Ace of Clubs, this may indicate self-loathing which needs to be overcome. It’s also possible that the Seven of Hearts will act as a warning in a reading, alerting the
subject to the presence of an enemy.

No. 32.
Money.
Fortune.
10:spade:

Covered by a spade, not only will the inquirer be tricked out of his money by dishonest acquaintances, but he will have to suffer for their misdeeds in his business or profession.

A cemetery; A ruined church. This card shows the aftermath of woe and trouble, and in that way it’s actually not all that bad. It shows that the worst is over, and that all that’s left is to pick up the
pieces and move on. It can also be a peaceful card, a return to calm and quiet, or even to innocence in a way. Paired with a card like the Six of Clubs, it might mean a lapse in faith and a need to reevaluate one’s beliefs about something.

No. 33.
Indifference.
10:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, the inquirer will forfeit the love and regard of valuable friends owing to indifference and utter unresponsiveness.

A treasure chest; Sunlight; Joy. With the Ten of Diamonds, the client can expect great happiness. In the context of other good luck cards, this may mean an unexpected windfall or a sudden
improvement in circumstances. The Ten of Diamonds leaves little room for any sorrow or woe, and generally indicates the fulfillment of financial goals and personal dreams.

No. 34.
Favour.
2:heart:

Covered by a heart, the inquirer will enjoy all that love can bestow upon the beloved.

Lovers; Coupling; The sex card. This is the card that inspires knowing smiles and lecherous grins. Simply put, it’s about sex. Not so simply put, it can also be about and deeply emotionally intimate
connection with someone else, including a family member (try not to mix those two meanings together...*shudder*). So if you pulled it with say the King or Queen of Clubs, it likely means a family relationship, while a lay next to any Jack might mean a delightful tryst.

No. 35.
Ambition.
Q:diamond:

Covered by a diamond, the lawful ambitions of the inquirer will be partially frustrated, by the ill-will and jealousy of certain acquaintances.

The good wife; A wedding; Sensuality. This Queen is all about duty and splendor. She could be a mother or wife in the questioner’s life who inspires joy and happiness, or provides sound financial advice. More likely, though, she indicates someone who does what must be done or a woman with a deeply sexual side. She can also mean a wedding (and thus a large expense and a large celebration), or in some cases a big party

No. 36.
Ill-health.
Sickness.
K:spade:

Covered by a spade, a very severe illness, that may materially interfere with the inquirer's career or happiness.

A criminal; An executioner; Wrath; A male rival. The King of Spades is powerful, too, and just as vicious as his queen. He is not the just judge found in the clubs, but an executioner ready to exact a
penalty for any wrongdoings. He will take what is rightfully the client’s if he can, or attack when the client is the weakest. If this card appears, the clie
nt should attempt to make amends for any transgressions, and turn to friends or family for support in case hard times lie ahead.