OOP Decks You MOST Want to Make a Comeback

greatdane

BlueLotus and IHeartRescues

Blue Lotus, what would you like to know? I can contact someone at US Games and get more info on the Blue Bird. I know the deck you're talking about.

IHeartRescues, I have all the decks on My Curious Cabinet's page, except the Cherry Twilight which I sold as it was supposed to be kind of an opposite or different perspective, and I liked the Lilac. I have the original Lilac, and it's like the one Le Fanu and others have as far as the images and stock but theirs was a special AT version, even said Aeclectic Tarot on the box, where mine is the Russian one as in ALL Russian, nothing is in English.

BlueLotus

I would like to know if this deck is in print; if so where I may order it? And thank you for your prompt response GD.

greatdane

No prob Blue Lotus

Happy to be of help. I shall post again as soon as I get a response.

IHeartRescues

Thank you greatdane!

Now I remember reading that. The AT version in English.... Well I would certainly be interested in the Russian if they would just re-print!!

Do you find it a good reading deck gd?

Blue Lotus-thanks for posting the Blue Bird. I am looking forward to the release of this deck. Gawd----another deck for my wishlist that is too long already.

greatdane

YES, IHeartRescues!

I do love the Berenikas. I wish they would come out with a smaller, borderless for the combo and the Mysteries of the Old Castle. Just easier for me to shuffle. LOVE the ones I have, but would love another smaller, borderless (to keep the images LARGE).

IHeartRescues

Absolutely greatdane Large images no borders...

That's one reason why I prefer the original Lilac. You are lucky to have it.

chorphee

Lilac Twilight Lenormand... sniff impossible to find.

Wicked Sibyl... idem.

:(

greatdane

Chorphee That's what I thought but

I did an ISO in trades here in AT and a kind ATer sold me the original Lilac Twilight at a price I could afford. Sooner or later, certain decks come around that we thought we could never afford. I hope you find yours!

pickled pixie

The Postmark Lenormand! ! I am so sad that I never got a chance to own this šŸ˜”

greatdane

I hope it finds it's way to you, Pickled Pixie

It is sad when we see a deck we love and it's oop and either really hard to find and/or WAY out of our price range.