Death

velvet moon

Intimidating is what I thought when I read this.

I would suggest that it is indicating that you look different from what he usually checks out....

EG:
He usually checks out brunettes cause that's his preferences...then you come along and he alters his category preferences.

funny you should say - he told me ages ago i look just like a younger version of his ex haha. I think he generally goes for my type I think. But age and personality /life style wise I might be quite different to his usual. cool interpertation!

Ruby Jewel

I keep getting death as how I look(appearance wise) to someone :/ how do I interpert it? I'm young, tanned and neither fat nor thin. I probably look tired sometimes but not as drastic as 'death' can someone help me out? my interpertation - Serious, depressed, aging.

Maybe you look cold and pale in spite of your tan....even a little sickly. Are you healthy?

velvet moon

Maybe you look cold and pale in spite of your tan....even a little sickly. Are you healthy?

pretty healthy, yeah. I dance I laugh I do a lot of physical work etc all which he sees. Allthese connebts have opened my mind to looser interpertations. in other words maybe it's not about my physicality exactly - he has seen me kinda get exhausted. so maybe he sees me as being over worked. I also get the feeling he thinks my current life and relationship is not good enough for me/ so ge could see me as needing a change as someone here mentioned. He could also see me as someone who changes him. or I have been more flamboyant and extraverted in the way I socialize and dress, lately and he's used to the more introverted side so he could be like 'the old her dird -ehat happened?' another idea is he sees me as changeable and obscure although that might be represented more by the moon or the magician. it's certainly an interesting card to get, I got it again yesterday for how a whole group of ppl see me as of recently so I'm leaning toward the 'she's changed' interpertation at this point. I wonder if he ishappy or unhappy about the change...tough luck if he doesn't! :p

Ruby Jewel

pretty healthy, yeah. I dance I laugh I do a lot of physical work etc all which he sees. Allthese connebts have opened my mind to looser interpertations. in other words maybe it's not about my physicality exactly - he has seen me kinda get exhausted. so maybe he sees me as being over worked. I also get the feeling he thinks my current life and relationship is not good enough for me/ so ge could see me as needing a change as someone here mentioned. He could also see me as someone who changes him. or I have been more flamboyant and extraverted in the way I socialize and dress, lately and he's used to the more introverted side so he could be like 'the old her dird -ehat happened?' another idea is he sees me as changeable and obscure although that might be represented more by the moon or the magician. it's certainly an interesting card to get, I got it again yesterday for how a whole group of ppl see me as of recently so I'm leaning toward the 'she's changed' interpertation at this point. I wonder if he ishappy or unhappy about the change...tough luck if he doesn't! :p

Well, I find it really interesting that you have come up with more than once. For me, that means it is saying something specific. The major message of the Death card is transformation. So, since you have actually changed the way you look, perhaps that is all it is saying: "you are transformed in his eyes."..... it is left to our imagination whether it is for better or worse. Maybe you should ask if he likes it.

velvet moon

Well, I find it really interesting that you have come up with more than once. For me, that means it is saying something specific. The major message of the Death card is transformation. So, since you have actually changed the way you look, perhaps that is all it is saying: "you are transformed in his eyes."..... it is left to our imagination whether it is for better or worse. Maybe you should ask if he likes it.

hehehe I like it, so! nothing major though just going back to my roots andbeing a bit more crazy with my hair styles and jewelry.. it would be interesting to find out wha this card means to himjust based on curiosity more than anything !

Ruby Jewel

hehehe I like it, so! nothing major though just going back to my roots andbeing a bit more crazy with my hair styles and jewelry.. it would be interesting to find out wha this card means to himjust based on curiosity more than anything !

I have an idea....just ask him. Then we will know what the Death card is saying. Sometimes we just have to work backwards....and we learn something. It is such a weird card to draw twice that I want to know what the heck it is saying.

velvet moon

I have an idea....just ask him. Then we will know what the Death card is saying. Sometimes we just have to work backwards....and we learn something. It is such a weird card to draw twice that I want to know what the heck it is saying.

haha i'd love to but I don't have the guts to say 'How do I look to you?' i'd sound desperate plus he doesn't know I know he's got a crush on me (I think) :p I could say 'Do I look tired?' or something haha. I really want to know this too...can I pull some clarifyers on it now as a separate reading and post it here? is that okay by the rules here?

Laurelle

Death people can be a little strange and intense. Maybe you have a style that isn't main stream or you do something that isn't main stream.

Maybe you put two purple streaks in your hair or you always wear gigantic dangle bohemian earrings or you always wear long flowing skirts and never jeans. These are just mild examples. But you get the picture.

Also magnetism. He might find something about you magnetic, different that it enlightens him.

Death also rules scorpio. So he may just find you really, really sexy.

velvet moon

Death people can be a little strange and intense. Maybe you have a style that isn't main stream or you do something that isn't main stream.

Maybe you put two purple streaks in your hair or you always wear gigantic dangle bohemian earrings or you always wear long flowing skirts and never jeans. These are just mild examples. But you get the picture.

Also magnetism. He might find something about you magnetic, different that it enlightens him.

Death also rules scorpio. So he may just find you really, really sexy.

Thank you! brilliant! this is so me! I often do little crazy things to my attire or jewelry, I'm very eclectic and particularly the night we saw each other last (prompting the reading) I had on wildly mismatched earrings (sonetimes you gotta do these things) and a guys hippie shirt over my dress, so def not conventional, come to think of it. And I'm a scorpio! hey, maybe my sexiness is gonna be the death of him LOL.

Ruby Jewel

haha i'd love to but I don't have the guts to say 'How do I look to you?' i'd sound desperate plus he doesn't know I know he's got a crush on me (I think) :p I could say 'Do I look tired?' or something haha. I really want to know this too...can I pull some rs on it now as a separate reading and post it here? is that okay by the rules here?

I'm starting to get a picture here. You are flirting with an older man whom you think may have a crush on you. It is also a Scorpio way. I'm going to put a sour note in here, and I apologize beforehand, but I do believe in the cards and taking precautions .... especially when you are in "looking for Mister Goodbar mode."... You should be getting the picture by now.....just a word to the wise based on a strong intuitive sense I am getting here. This is a game for you, but it may not be for him. As a Scorpio, you should be aware that you actually attract the Death card. And, I do mean that in a literal sense. They can easily, and often do, become victim's of their own sensuality. If I were you.....a Scorpio.....and I drew the Death card TWICE to that question....I would abandon this project immediately and never look back. Take the advice the cards are giving you. The spirit world is speaking to you and that is the message I am getting.