Tarot Audio Recommendations? Anything I Can Listen To

ceildric

I don't care if its an audiobook, part of a paid course someone is selling, a podcast, or what... I'm looking for some good tarot related audio to listen to while taking walks, driving, working, etc.

Any proficiency level material would be fine. I'd personally consider myself kind of intermediate, but I'm happy to be refreshed on basics or challenged with advanced topics.

I'm open to any specific themes (e.g. TdM, RWS, Thoth, etc) or modalities (fortunetelling, magical correspondence, psychological / counseling, etc). The only thing I want to avoid is material that is too fluffy / New Agey.

Thank you all in advance.

Disa

If you can find it, "The Process" by Dan Pelletier. An audio cd or mp3 about how to read cards.

avalonian

If you can find it, "The Process" by Dan Pelletier. An audio cd or mp3 about how to read cards.

That's exactly what I was going to suggest, it's brilliant, and worth listening to more than once. You can get it from Tarot Garden, just put "The Process" in the search box as if you were searching for a deck. :)

ceildric

I appreciate the recs so far everyone, thank you.

The archives of Beyond Worlds might be of interest to you? Tarot, Lenormand, all sorts. Some great guests, interesting content, lots of fun. Here's a link for the entire list of shows: http://www.divinewhispers.net/bwshowlisting.htm

Those were kind of on my radar, but I keep forgetting about them, thanks for reminding me. I've listened to some of Donna Leigh's videos and podcasts on Lenormand, but haven't checked out her Tarot related work yet.

I appreciate the positive vote.

That's exactly what I was going to suggest, it's brilliant, and worth listening to more than once. You can get it from Tarot Garden, just put "The Process" in the search box as if you were searching for a deck.

Thanks for the rec and the directions where to find it. It's not always so easy to get out of print (at least according to Amazon) product :)

Kate30

Hi Ceildric,

I have a couple podcasts to recommend. I really enjoy the Psychic Teachers Podcast - it is a bit New Agey, but they do have quite a few episodes on Tarot and those are great and well worth listening to.

I will also recommend the Menage a Tarot podcast - full disclosure, I am a part of this podcast! There is three hosts - David, Ronda and I - and each month we discuss different tarot topics. And we don't get super New Agey, so your safe there ;)

Cheers,
Kate

Citrin

Menage á Tarot! :) Just go to menageatarot.com and they have quite a few episodes by now. It's really a FUN show! Light-hearted, always makes me smile, I just love all three of them haha!