What Cards Have You Had For Certain Events?

Enlightenment23

Some interesting developments here since I've been investigating a cyber crime case for an article. Thought I'd share some cards with you in connection with that

The Fool Reversed: This card came up when I asked why so many victims fall for such an obvious scam. I take this to mean that these victims tend to be reckless, irresponsible, and not doing the proper research to determine whether someone is being genuine or not. Just going for the jump without doing any preparation.

4 of Swords Rx and Ace of Pentacles Rx: I was undercover talking to a scammer, pretending to be a victim. And so when I asked how the scammer felt at the moment, I took this to mean "stressed and not having any sleep due to the fear of losing a major cash payment (at the victim's expense)."

Page of Wands: This card came up when I asked "How privy does the scammer think I am when it comes to his schemes?" I see this as he thinks I'm really excited about the fake job he thinks that I think I've got and I am too naive, and too excited to realize what's going on.

Ace of Swords Reversed: This card represented how I feel at not being able to find the identity of the online scammer. I feel as if justice won't be brought for the victims and I feel that I won't find clarity.

The Magician: I got this card when I asked why I always faced anxiety when I was communicating with the scammer, and I took to mean as I was putting up a front/a facade in order to get answers, and I was afraid to blow my cover.

Side note, I was watching the Miss Universe pageant today, and I pulled a card to see how I would feel about the winner. I got the Tower Reversed. Turns out the woman I wanted to win did not win - so I didn't get to erupt into an explosion of excitement and freak out over the win. I now see the Tower Reversed as sort of a shaken up soda bottle dying to burst out, but the lid is closed tightly.

If I think of more, I'll add.

elena_jaymz

I want to share my experience with the Ace of Pentacles.

Everytime I see an Ace I always take for granted it points to a new beginning, but I admit I often forget the aspect: it's up to you though to take advantage of the opportunity presented. A month ago I draw the Ace of Pentacles as what to expect in love department in January, so I automatically thought: new love in sight, but it wasn't, or rather, not exactly.

The Ace of Pentacles really foretold me a potential for a new love and stable relationship, but the problem was that I wasn't in love with the suitor :D That's why I got an Ace: the possibility for love was in the air for me, but then it depended on me to make use of it or not.

snowmoon

Okay, here is a list of reccuring cards I had before various things have happened...

King of Wands & King of Cups (both reversed)=Micheal Jacksons death
4 Pentacles with any card=Means 'No' to your question e.g: 4P + Star=A guy does not return your feelings, 4P + Ace Wands=A lost item will not be found

Ace of Swords=Death
Knight of Pents=Carry on to the end of your situation, do not give up/ an unknown man
Knight of Pents + Wheel of Fortune=Weight gain
Page Swords=Feeling angry/a psychological report
Knight of Swords + Ace Wands=A fire requiring rapid action (small kitchen fire, put out fast)
Death=The end of a long court case with 'no verdict'/moving out of my family home
3 of Cups=A recovery plan
World + 8 of Wands=Modest moment of internet fame
8 of Pents=Offered a work trial
2 of Pents=Switching appointments at the last minute
2 of Swords=A tense situation between two people, arguments

weel of future, on that day, washing machine was broken, but indeed i got a new one few weeks later.

Pique Dame

I got the Ace of Cups Rx the other day when doing a "Should I?/Shouldn't I?" spread. My exact question was: "Should I take the bird in the hand?" The RWS Ace of Cups has both a bird and a hand on it. In reverse, that's a pretty clear no. A fun example of tarot taking things quite literally. :)

Side note, I was watching the Miss Universe pageant today, and I pulled a card to see how I would feel about the winner. I got the Tower Reversed. Turns out the woman I wanted to win did not win - so I didn't get to erupt into an explosion of excitement and freak out over the win. I now see the Tower Reversed as sort of a shaken up soda bottle dying to burst out, but the lid is closed tightly.
I watched it, too! The one I was pulling for got eliminated from the top 6 so I decided to root for France and was very happy with her win. I didn't pull any cards so this is not tarot-related, but it's always exciting to meet a fellow pageant enthusiast so I had to comment on that.

crystalrose

Here's a cool one. I ordered some shoes online and wasn't sure what size to get since the reviews said to size down. So I pulled cards on what would be better, my regular size or the 1/2 size down. I pulled 2 of cups for the smaller one, and Strength for my usual. I took the 2 of Cups to mean it would be the perfect fit & Strength meant way too big. I ordered both sizes and figured I'd return whichever one was less comfortable.

I was extremely close in interpretation. Strength was right on! My feet were swimming in my regular size. The 2 of Cups for the smaller pair meant a snug, "exact" fit, like any smaller would be too small. My cards also told me to keep the smaller ones, so no I don't have to go back and forth on which ones to return like I usually do lol.

elena_jaymz

I have an example for timing. Yesterday I asked my tarots in how many days my period will have started and I draw The Magician. I interpreted it as within one day, indeed it's started today 😄

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk