Interest in a Deviant Moon Study Group?

KajsaMaria

Deviant moon 4 card spread - interested in what people think of my interpretaions

Hi I am very new to tarot and like the art so much, this is my first official spread in the sence of trying to talk about my intepretations, I am a little nervous actually LOL.
I own a Deviant Moon deck (and realllllyyy like it) and today I'm pretty sure it asked me to ask it a question,
not any question - one of matter. Being new and still not entirely sure about questions -I asked a good one possibly :) I am open - talk if you have anything to say about anything I've written. My question was: ----How can I become a good tarot reader----

It was a 4 card spread; 1st card was the obstacle, 2nd card was chances of making a success of the matter in question (or chance), 3rd was the question, and 4th was the answer.

1st card page of wands = either its: stop believing the thought of me knowing what the cards are telling me, or: stop believing that I don't know what the cards are telling me, because somehow I know. I actually think its answer #2.
2nd card a reversed Queen of pentacles = I think this means that I should try and believe in my own abilities, I must try and see with my own eyes, and not rely and ask for help so much...
3rd card 3 of Swords = Longing for the ability to understand. I feel an empty space roamning inside, a space that wants answers about life through tarot perhaps. I think this card could have meant that I feel incomplete without the knowledge of tarot - something inside or maybe a highter consioussness wants me to learn this perhaps.
4th card 10 of Swords = Something inside of must die ??? This card got me a little (very much) confused... Maybe it means that asking how to become a good tarot reader, is the road to ruin, for all I need to do is to JUST DO it - read the cards. I already have the gift somehow. To keep doubting my self will ruin it totally. I feel smug and arrogant having written that last bit.. This card confused me. I had a really nice time just trying to read the cards... Let me know what you think.
Thanks for reading !! Blessings :)))))

I did use TWB a little :) Didn't see anything wrong in it.

Many blessings KajsaMaria :)

Winterchild

Anyone want to work through Deviant Moon again?

Is there anyone who would be keen to go through the Deviant Moon deck as a group? Could be small just 2 even, I would just like someone to study it and share with.... I did consider a co blog project..anything...

swedishfish612

Reallllly late to the party, but are we still allowed to join in? Is anyone interested in studying DM together? I'm not super-new to Tarot, but new enough to consider myself a newbie, and I'm learning using DM.

GotH

I just got my deck yesterday and was able to get situated with it last night. For some reason I was drawn to this deck right away and after doing a little bit of research on it, I now know why. I'm a Pisces and this is such a Pisces deck. Looking fwd to getting better aquainted with it.

Zib

Is there anyone..... :)

Is there anyone who would be keen to go through the Deviant Moon deck as a group? Could be small just 2 even, I would just like someone to study it and share with.... I did consider a co blog project..anything...

It is a good question! It seems like after Patrick's book was published there is no more to say?!!! That can not be a true

Winterchild

:)

Hi Zib....

I am still here :) Patricks book hasn't been published yet...next year I think it's due..along with the most lush and desirable borderless DM !!!!!
Nice to see someone here on the thread!!

strings of life

I'm relentless. I end up doing these study groups because I find myself jotting meanings down in a print journal and then I get lazy about transcribing them so that I can post them online. I've become a hermit when it comes to my Tarot studies.

The borderless deck = amazing

I know the companion book is being printed soon, but I wanted to bump this discussion thread. There are so many little details, but the symbolism is clear and concise.

Here's the link to the Study Group index: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1553685. It looks like there only need to be a few more posts/threads before the deck gets it's own sub-forum in Individual Deck Studies.