Make Believe in Faerie Land - Frouds Fearie Oracle.

MagsStardustBlack

Hi Friends,

Had an idea for a new and fun way to learn and explore Frouds Faeries Oracle cards, and play around with the personalities and concepts of the faeries within the deck, and how they interact with one another.

The idea is that it is a game, much in the same way that children make believe and develope thier imaginations, through play, which in turn helps them to learn, grow and develope. I feel that children are naturally connected to the spiritual world, and can sense other realms parallel to our own world.

I feel that makeing up little tales and stories surrounding the faeries as characters in a faery story book, would be really fun, help us to see them and thier lives and jobs in a realistic physical way and help us study them deeper. We may through our imaginations discover things we never new about them and uncover more indepth gifts and hidden secrets.

I think this may even develope our intuition.

But it is a game and ment to be fun, we may have some good laughs and the faeries i am sure will fined this hilarious, if not laughing at themselves then certainly at us, as we all know is thier favourite fun of all.

You may feel like typing one sentence, or a whole paragraph to share your ideas and storytelling. We can post to continue the story or challenge and discuss each others ideas, all the while keeping the make believe in faerie land growing into new tales, relationships and social networking.

So i will start first with my inspiration for this idea.

Ffaff the Ffooter.

Fflaff loves Autumn, it's his Ffavourite time or year. When all the leaves from the trees fall back to Earth, his Earth. He loves to fflutter up and off of his mushrooms and spitfire down feet first onto the dry crispy leaves - crunch!! He gets a little buzz of energy from doing this on an hourly basis as the sounds of nature really help him to earth center and connect with his earth.

Ffaff is MOSTLY always very relaxed. He is a nimble little faerie, he loves to rub his feet and role backwards off of his mushroom into the leaves and shrubbery with a deep and happy sigh. He peeps his head up, looks around and has a little giggle, he flutters onto his feet, does a little jiggle and hops onto another little mushroom.

Ffaff is least relaxed when G.Hobyah, Ffaffs friend, returns into the Wood in the morning once a week after a hard night stomping and zipping around the human world trying to get humans to re-think there fears and worries, because Ffaff knows that once a week G.Hobyah will pop around for a long visit and sit down on the mushroom opposite, outstretch his boney leg and aim his long spindly toes for Ffaffs lap for a nice long relaxing foot rub, while he bellyaches to Ffaff about his difficult job. Ffaff is a good friend and a good listener.

There you go guys, i hope you want to play, have fun!!!!

Elendil

Indi

Indi gets himself so confused so often that he would quite like someone else to make all the decisions for him. How do you choose when you know that once you have committed yourself there's no going back and that with every choice there is a consequence? He's only a small guy, but he's not insignificant.He would sometimes like not to be noticed - but how can he hide when so much depends on his next step forwards(or backwards or sideways or up or down or whether or not he moves at all)?