See How You Scry, March 30-April 13

EmpressArwen

"what is coming my way during this beautiful season of Spring"

First I saw a colourful bird, like a parrot - The thought that connected to this image was of parties, parties at night, for some reason I was thinking "Spanish" too - not necessarily Spain, but could also indicate South America.

Then I saw an Elephant which had a painted face and this made me think of travel.

I saw a person walking - so movement. Also could indicate travelling.

I saw a koala, it's body oriented right for the future but facing forward (the classic sort of image of a koala in a tree branch). Contentment in the future, contentment in Spring.

Lastly I saw a person hunched over a computer. Sort of got the vibe of them alone, in a dark room. Working on a computer at night. Not really sure what this means.

Just FYI - I usually see a lot of animals and I have a look at what the animal symbology/totems might mean to get some answers/clues. In this reading I just sort of wrote what thoughts came to mind instead of doing any background.

I can't give much feedback as it hasn't happened yet but I think a couple of things you saw were really interesting and am excited to see what happens.

My husband is looking for work. He is in the IT field. so the person hunched over computer, working at night could be him getting a job...and since he would be starting at the bottom somewhere, it would make sense that he might get a night shift! So that is exciting because he's been looking for a long time.

I do not know what the koala means but you are the second person to tell me about a koala! Weird, right?

We have no plans to travel but again, could be associated with my husband getting a job, maybe? I will come back and tell you what happens with this and if more comes up.

Thanks so much, dear!

EmpressArwen

Hello! Thank you very much for this.

So the Steven and Mark...I don't know anyone by these names. As far as missing the mark...well, that's sums up my entire year. lol It's been a year of financial struggle and I often feel like I'm just off...somehow. Just not getting into a rhythm or flow.

I love butterflies. I'm always on the look out for them so if I saw some now I would definitely take that as a good sign.

Next part:

Could be the news of a pregnancy or an actual birth. Or... the birth of a creative/business idea.

With one "criss cross section" I got part of that song by UB40..."Many Rivers To Cross". Not sure if you know the song, but I think you may very well have a few hurdles to deal with, so ups and downs, a dilemma or two, blocks and/or delays... along those lines. The moments that make life just that little bit more interesting or a challenge.

There is a line I need to find - about "lost" I think. Found it! About not finding your way at times and feeling a bit lost.

Hopefully it will be a business idea...would be far too shocking if it were a pregnancy or birth..lol I'm past those years. I don't know that song but it's been a year of hurdles and delays, I can see how that would continue. I have felt lost, hoping that ends soon.

EMPRESS ARWEN -

So, from "on the go out and about with the pattern" to at home scrying with a Black Obsidian ball. Well, I tried at least.... :bugeyed: (Not easy).

Turned out the light and lit up a big bright yellow candle. No wonder some people get images and so forth with all that flickering. Wow! :thumbsup:

However, I couldn't really make out too much except a finger (my own once I moved it and realized it was mine), shadows, and the candle itself - so am thinking it must take a bit of practice.

What I did get though was a black or dark "mirroring image" and of all things a brief flash of what I think is a "Diamante". Costume jewellery. I actually saw it when I was going from one focus point to a new one.

MIRRORING:

With the "mirroring" a few things came to mind:

1) When someone smiles - generally we smile back. When someone crosses her/his legs - we may cross our legs without knowing we are mirroring. ***Non verbal***

So, maybe during this particular season you may need to learn how, or to use "mirroring" a bit more in your interactions with others. It is not about talking, but rather observing and copying non verbal actions.

It is one way to understand others and demonstrate empathy.

As to why? Not sure if you may need this skill in everyday life, at work, or something that might be missing or needing brushing up on more.

2) Might be a time for "reflection" and taking stock of your life. Out with the old - in with the new kind of thing.

DIAMANTE:

Now this jewel can indeed be beautiful, but not the real deal as in a genuine diamond.

Few things:

1) You may very well be in to "bling blings" whether costume or not.

In regards to this I'm wondering if some time during the Spring you will indulge in some pleasurable moments that are not too costly like buying something you really like or doing a few carefree things.

2) Keep an eye out for pretentious superficial types.

I think whether it is people and/or situations, some of it might not be what it seems.
Be a bit cautious with deals, offers, gossip, situations etc.

That is it for now! :)

The mirroring part may be about my husband as he is going for job interviews. I'm a pro at reading people and adapting to situations. It's probably my only skill lol. I can see how this time could be a point where I need to do some reflecting on my life. I've been doing that but I haven't really come to any epiphanies so maybe there is more to learn.

I'm not really a bling bling person but would like to have a little free money to go have some fun. We've been on a serious budget so there has been no extra money for anything fun...maybe some will be coming?? That would be very welcome.

Not sure who the pretentious types would be...we don't exactly run in with a wealthy crowd lol...but will keep an eye out for gossipy people or situations.

Thanks again!

DownUnderNZer

Not too bad an outcome for the first time scrying...may try it again. Mine I think was the hardest to do. :bugeyed:

Keep the name Steven in mind as it may be a new person. ..even a family name.:)

Hello! Thank you very much for this.

So the Steven and Mark...I don't know anyone by these names. As far as missing the mark...well, that's sums up my entire year. lol It's been a year of financial struggle and I often feel like I'm just off...somehow. Just not getting into a rhythm or flow.

I love butterflies. I'm always on the look out for them so if I saw some now I would definitely take that as a good sign.

Hopefully it will be a business idea...would be far too shocking if it were a pregnancy or birth..lol I'm past those years. I don't know that song but it's been a year of hurdles and delays, I can see how that would continue. I have felt lost, hoping that ends soon.

The mirroring part may be about my husband as he is going for job interviews. I'm a pro at reading people and adapting to situations. It's probably my only skill lol. I can see how this time could be a point where I need to do some reflecting on my life. I've been doing that but I haven't really come to any epiphanies so maybe there is more to learn.

I'm not really a bling bling person but would like to have a little free money to go have some fun. We've been on a serious budget so there has been no extra money for anything fun...maybe some will be coming?? That would be very welcome.

Not sure who the pretentious types would be...we don't exactly run in with a wealthy crowd lol...but will keep an eye out for gossipy people or situations.

Thanks again!

DownUnderNZer

I found days and dates tricky too, but I just wanted to explore it to see. :)

April 6th was April 3rd for me... out for a seafood dinner for Easter Friday then hitting the clubs and doing a spot of gambling. No wins. :)

Eyesight is getting weaker as I get older, but normal.

April 10th was fine. Library and shopping for the weekend. No hassles or set backs that day. Something was irritating though on that Friday...some mess that some one left that may have been the doings of a drunk or slob near the lobby and mailboxes. Broken glass and spilt liquid. Early evening!

Will have to come back to update the other dates.

Thanks! :)

DownUnderNZer, Question: What days in April should be regarded as important/significant & why?"

So this was incredibly difficult for me...not sure why, I think it's because I'm the worst with exact timing. I gave it shot. I hope you can find something useful here.

First off, I keep getting pictures of eyes. One is always larger than the other (the right eye). I'm not sure what significance this has but do you have a problem with your eyes or an eye doctor apt coming up?

April 14th...this is the first date I noticed and the connection is something spiritual. You will face an obstacle. It seems you are questioning yourself. I see a fork in the road, and a woman is hesitating. Are you feeling unsure of how to proceed or not sure a way around a problem? For some reason, I think April 14th may be of some significance here. Keep your eyes open for subtle messages that will help you decide which road to take.

April 10th...today! Things may be about to go astray. Something you planned on doing today is not going to go smoothly. I see an arrow missing its mark. I don't think this is huge event but it may be annoying. You will spend more time on a task that you anticipated or it will not end up as you intended. Again, nothing horrific, just irritating. :)

April 6th...I'm seeing coins falling from a purse. Did you lose some money or did something cost more than you anticipated? I see you had to pay out to something, maybe an unexpected expense. Again, this doesn't feel like an enormous amount but one that you felt and one that you weren't planning on.

Finally, and I know you asked about April but I kept hearing May 22. I received no other information on this other than the date.

Sorry, this wasn't more in depth but I was unable to get any more information even when meditating.

DownUnderNZer

April 14th.

That was yesterday. Just another day really. I did have to sort something out at my bank and did a spot of shopping. Also, decided it is time for a flu jab. No spiritual stuff or anything major to work out. No signs either, but didn't look plus I didn't pay attention to what was written here which is good as that way not influenced in anyway.

As for "crossroads" am always facing decisions I reckon. :)

I found days and dates tricky too, but I just wanted to explore it to see. :)

April 6th was April 3rd for me... out for a seafood dinner for Easter Friday then hitting the clubs and doing a spot of gambling. No wins. :)

Eyesight is getting weaker as I get older, but normal.

April 10th was fine. Library and shopping for the weekend. No hassles or set backs that day. Something was irritating though on that Friday...some mess that some one left that may have been the doings of a drunk or slob near the lobby and mailboxes. Broken glass and spilt liquid. Early evening!

Will have to come back to update the other dates.

Thanks! :)

DownUnderNZer

UPDATE:

Not sure if this is connected or not, but two 18 year olds amongst a group of 5 were arrested yesterday on 18/04/15 for plotting a terrorist attack on ANZAC day in Melbourne.

18 18 18 18 18 Upside down 18.

Will keep an eye on the news though as still a few days left yet. :)

Wish I could print screen what I see...will try later on PC if possible.

Zapping the pattern around here and there on my phone and focusing on different areas I could make out this miniature house inside what looked like a bubble and further looking started to make me see an actual street map. Suburbia. One row seemed lit up moreso than the other ones.

So, I am thinking a certain block or street might come under scrutiny or there is something that is going to go down in a neighborhood connected to a particular street/block and maybe just one house or building.

Fire did cross my mind with the "lit up" side of things so am wondering if it will be not so favorable.

Not sure if this is to do with April 21st, but did see what looked like an upside down 18, so might be a wee bit observant between these dates and be on alert in my local area and/or watch to see if anything comes up on the news to do with a "community" situation.

Will think on it more... :)

DownUnderNZer

I did ask for significant, but in my own life :bugeyed:, however, even I thought it beyond me with the map I saw. Mind you, it does concern me, as again the feeling of being safe comes into question just like Martin Place.

Seems it actually involved three 18 year olds and two 19 year olds. Few suburbs searched and a number of homes.

I saw a row lit up. ..like 5 or 6...a cluster. Not sure about the house in the bubble unless one main house came under fire like the ring leaders home.

Police were going to be the main hit, but they had something planned for the public too. Not sure what as not disclosed.

Will see if more unfolds as well as anything new in the headlines. :)

;4266386 said:
Wish I could print screen what I see...will try later on PC if possible.

Zapping the pattern around here and there on my phone and focusing on different areas I could make out this miniature house inside what looked like a bubble and further looking started to make me see an actual street map. Suburbia. One row seemed lit up moreso than the other ones.

So, I am thinking a certain block or street might come under scrutiny or there is something that is going to go down in a neighborhood connected to a particular street/block and maybe just one house or building.

Fire did cross my mind with the "lit up" side of things so am wondering if it will be not so favorable.

Not sure if this is to do with April 21st, but did see what looked like an upside down 18, so might be a wee bit observant between these dates and be on alert in my local area and/or watch to see if anything comes up on the news to do with a "community" situation.

Will think on it more... :)

DownUnderNZer

What if. ..

The "house in the bubble" is a place not found by the police yet?

Overlooked or missed perhaps.

Need to work out its significance or is something else in place not revealed yet for ANZAC.

DownUnderNZer

Sydney News:

Fire in a Sports Club broke out (Pizza restaurant) today in Bankstown which is in a residential area near the business area of the location.

1200 people evacuated because of it.

Closer to me yet. :)

DownUnderNZer

Thoughts...

With scrying and/or predictive... perhaps any reading really - it is kind of like a jigsaw puzzle in which you get fragments not the whole picture.

Interesting outcome so far between April 18th and 21st. Still one more day... :)