1 sitter for an experiment

EmpressArwen

So...

The weirdest part in all this is that my mom had a dream Easter weekend and predicted that i would marry and be pregnant soon. And at least be in a relationship with my future husband within 6 months. Holy cow. She's always right with this stuff and you have no idea how ironic it is that of all her attributes this is one of a few facets to her that's awesome.

Very cool! I was really feeling this. I can't wait to see what happens!! lol

My mom will be leaving this Monday and will be gone for a few weeks. Yay! The new chapter could be a month of peace. Also, I'm starting to study and feel stronger about boundaries with others and living myself more. I pray to god every night asking for my mom to be kind to me. It's that bad. And my self esteem gets thrashed daily. No peace or space from her.

I'm sorry that you have to go through this. It's just not right but a break from her will be just the thing to recharge your put-up-with-mom batteries. Always remember that you are separate from her and her negativity. I know how hard that is but you must not let yourself blend into her or accept her put-downs. I suggest visualizing a force field of sorts around you. As her hurtful words pass through your force field, think of them turning into compliments. hahaha! It could be amusing at least.

Mom - "you are going to fail all your classes"
Force field translates this into...
Mom - "I'm in awe of your brilliance!!"

I actually did this with someone who used to be in my life...an ex boyfriend. He would say things like "I USED to date hot girls." I force field translated that into all kinds of amusing things. He didn't have the power to hurt me anymore...and I was laughing when I left his sorry ass. Give it a try.

It's warns my heart that when I have a child, they'll keep grandma wrapped around their little finger. At least someone can tame the lion! And my mom symbolized by the Boulder! Perfect!!! So fitting! So glad this man will help it shrink in size so my sun is no longer eclipsed by the MOMster.

My mom is awesome with kids. We joke she has a magic spell she puts on kids. It wouldn't surprise me that she'd love a kid of mine. It would distract her from attacking me too.

It's always interesting to see how our parents morph into entirely different people with the grandkids. My mom said her mom would whip her butt if she stepped out of line. I could have burnt grandma's house down and she would have thought it was adorable. lol Time and distance change people.

Gosh, if this man smells nice, I will be sure to spray a paper with his cologne and send it to you! Hubba, Hubba!!!

haha! Please do...not sure how I'm going to explain a letter that smells all hot and manly to my husband but I'll figure something out.

Yes I do know Ellie Goulding and I think I know that song.
Teacher...so I'll be on my grad school campus soon and studying daily in the library. It's a place full of professors!!!! And I've always dated smart, creative guys. Intelligence is just as important to me as the physical attraction.

Me too, sister! My husband is very intelligent...and it's so sexy! I think this is definitely where you are going to meet/start something with this guy.

The chalkboard....interestingly I have someone around me who's a teacher of sorts in a lab too. Works with science stuff.

I wonder who this man is or will be! Is there timing on when I will meet him?
I wonder if this man is someone I already know. Hmmm

I kept wondering if you already knew him or he is someone new...not sure but I know this fall will be significant, whether that's when you meet him or when things get really serious, I just don't know.

It's not a surprise I can't fix the situation with my mom or change it. But getting away from her will give me so much peace, I can't even tell you.

This reading comes at such the right time. I have been getting so down and feel I have to keep so much pain inside. All my life my mom has made it known that my feelings don't matter. I have always hoped someone would be my partner in life and I would finally have someone to lean on and someone to trust with my feelings. I've just come out of a really hurtful period. I am so looking forward to a happy phase in my life. One where I'm appreciated and loved.

You deserve love. Don't ever forget that.

And also...I secretly love when my boyfriends come up to me, pat me on the head and say "come on buddy!" Just kidding! Lol ;-)

hahaha! A pat on the head and "come on buddy!". What more can a girl ask for?! lol

Thank you so much for this reading. You truly have a gift and I promise I will update you when things happen!

Thank you so much, hon. I'm really excited for you. Hang in there and force field yourself off from your mom. Things are really going to change for the better...very soon! :)

MissNine

Well this is funny....

I was driving home tonight and the Ellie Goulding song you mentioned came on the radio. I think I might have heard bits of it in the radio before changing the station.

Today I listened to it. Yes, very teeny bopper! Lol!
Funny that I heard today on my way home. ;-)

You said you saw this man (possibly named Gene!) for a second. Did you catch what ethnicity he was, by any chance? I'm just narrowing down my google search finds! Lol

I love the method you explained regarding blocking the negative comments. I'll try my best! What a jerkface that guy was! I guess he didn't get the memo that being in 3rd grade and throwing his eraser at the girl next to him doesn't count as "dating". Glad you moved on to greener pastures!

MissNine

October tree:

Wait....I am taking exams this summer and results come in November. If I pass, it changes my life and my career. HUGE thing for me. Could the book closing and turning to a tree connect with me ending studies for good and passing the board exam???

EmpressArwen

Hey! Finally off work!

Before I reply to your posts I wanted to share another scene I got last night. So I set my intentions on myself (lol) but I instantly saw something and it made me think of you.

The first thing I saw was a woman and a child (the child was female and maybe 5 years old)...I thought of you because they were standing on a boulder. All I remember about the woman is she had medium brunette hair, a little longer than shoulder length. The hair was pretty straight but with some waves in it. She was wearing casual but tailored clothing. She was holding hands with the little girl who had light brunette hair, same straight with some waves....this was obviously her daughter. I had a feeling this was future...maybe Spring in about 5 years from now. They were getting ready to jump off the boulder together. It wasn't very high or anything so it was safe lol. they were laughing and happy. The woman was pretty and fit looking...very lean.

Then as the two jumped off, it switched to another woman. This seemed like a scene from the past. There was a very sophisticated woman. She was dressed nicely and had an air of distinguishedness (lol totally just made up that word) about her. She had darker brunette hair and it was pulled back in an older style...I think chignon or something is what it's called. She was striking looking...you would never say she was cute or pretty...though she was an attractive woman. Her features are too strong for "cute". Does that make sense? She was sitting in an outside café, talking and laughing with someone. She seemed European. there was just something sophisticated, and old-school about the whole scene.

Was this you in the first scene and your mother in the second? I wasn't trying to get anything for you but I had a feeling that this was you. Weird, right? So if you are a blonde, curvy woman than I will know I'm off here. lol

Anyway, sorry if this isn't for you but I have no idea who these people were so thought I'd take a chance.

EmpressArwen

Well this is funny....

I was driving home tonight and the Ellie Goulding song you mentioned came on the radio. I think I might have heard bits of it in the radio before changing the station.

Today I listened to it. Yes, very teeny bopper! Lol!
Funny that I heard today on my way home. ;-)

I just remembered where I had heard this song before...it's on the 50 shades of Grey movie...very unteeny bopper. hahahaha. Oh my.

You said you saw this man (possibly named Gene!) for a second. Did you catch what ethnicity he was, by any chance? I'm just narrowing down my google search finds! Lol

If this guy's name ends up being Gene I will freak out. lol I really don't know what that was. It seems like a very old-fashioned name. No ethnicity...the brief picture I got was a white guy but could be from any where.

I love the method you explained regarding blocking the negative comments. I'll try my best! What a jerkface that guy was! I guess he didn't get the memo that being in 3rd grade and throwing his eraser at the girl next to him doesn't count as "dating". Glad you moved on to greener pastures!

lol yeah, he sucked. I spent all my high school years chasing after that loser. Live and learn. :)

EmpressArwen

October tree:

Wait....I am taking exams this summer and results come in November. If I pass, it changes my life and my career. HUGE thing for me. Could the book closing and turning to a tree connect with me ending studies for good and passing the board exam???

Very possible. That would be the right time of year...and I am thinking this guy will have something to do with your studies. Just a very academic/teaching vibe.

MissNine

I have the medium brown hair.. It's below the shoulder but not quite half way down my back. It's straight and has blond um..natural all-over highlights. I am fit and trim and tend to wear comfy clothes when studying. :)
So yes! It's me!!!!!

Wow you are AWESOME at this!!!!

MissNine

Wow I'm so lucky the universe decided the messages for me weren't over! A bonus! Haha!

I'll have to think on the lady with long dark hair. Was it a setting in the 30s or 40s? My grandma (mom's mom) had beautiful black hair and blue eyes. I dreamt about her once.
She was tall. And sophisticated. She lived in the city before she died.

EmpressArwen

Wow I'm so lucky the universe decided the messages for me weren't over! A bonus! Haha!

I'll have to think on the lady with long dark hair. Was it a setting in the 30s or 40s? My grandma (mom's mom) had beautiful black hair and blue eyes. I dreamt about her once.
She was tall. And sophisticated. She lived in the city before she died.

I don't know the year but it was very "breakfast at Tiffany's"...that is exactly what I thought when I looked at her. If I had any artistic talent, I could draw her. It was that clear of a picture and it lasted a long time. There was something so interesting about her. Hmmm....I wish I knew who she was but I can safely say she is somehow attached to you.

MissNine

She was sitting in an outside café, talking and laughing with someone. She seemed European. there was just something sophisticated, and old-school about the whole scene
My mother lived in Europe until her twenties. She then moved to the U.S. She worked in fashion but wasn't a model. She always had short hair. She's great with fashion so she always dressed in style. She was working in some euro fashion shows behind the scenes in the late 50s and 60s (breakfast at tiffanys time) but nothing huge.