New automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

Reading for alice in wonderland - 19 March 2015

Alice, you asked about the relationship with your daughter in the (near) future. Here is your drawing. I can only see one of you here.

I was reminded of a passage in a novel by Michael Ondaatje, 'In the Skin of a Lion'. Early on in the book there is a lovely scene of Finish immigrants to Canada skating/dancing on ice by night and by the light of torches.

Miss Woo

That's very specific but I'll try.

Okay, no worries :) How about just the life partner part? Would that work? :)

So my question is: Will I have a life partner?

Thank you so much :) :love:

starchaser1277

Can I sit? I would like a message about my love life please. I'm seeing someone new, and I'm wondering what you may pick up about this.

Thank you

MissNine

Your messages are awesome. If you have room, I would like a message I need to receive right now.
Thank you

BrightEye

Reading for froufrou - 20 March 2015

The lion-headed mermaid is looking into the future.

Yours was an interesting one in the way it emerged from the paper. The shape of the lion's head literally emerged from the texture of the paper after I'd put the paint on, as if she'd literally surfaced from the water.

alice_in_wonderland

Alice, you asked about the relationship with your daughter in the (near) future. Here is your drawing. I can only see one of you here.

I was reminded of a passage in a novel by Michael Ondaatje, 'In the Skin of a Lion'. Early on in the book there is a lovely scene of Finish immigrants to Canada skating/dancing on ice by night and by the light of torches.
thank you for the reading brighteye!

am not so surprised to see only one image in here. i have been looking for a job and if i start working i won't be able to give much time to my daughter. actually i have been sensing it already that a time is coming for me going forward and i have to start preparing for it.

BrightEye

actually i have been sensing it already that a time is coming for me going forward and i have to start preparing for it.

The drawing, together with the passage from the book, makes me think that you will both be fine and will cope well with the changes, even though they might seem daunting now.

BrightEye

Reading for Obsydian - 21 March 2015

Another glimpse into the kingdom of mermaids and other sea creatures. This mermaid appeared like a warrior to me and, like the previous, emerged from the wet paper like from the depths of the ocean. I only saw the seahorse right at the end. I think that might be significant but not sure how.

Miss Woo

Hi BrightEye,

Can I please change my question? :)

My new question is: How can I attract a loving partner who will be faithful to me?

Thank you :) :love:

BrightEye

Hi BrightEye,

Can I please change my question? :)

My new question is: How can I attract a loving partner who will be faithful to me?

Thank you :) :love:

Ok, I'll focus on that. Either question would have been fine. I think yes/no questions work for this type reading as well from what I can tell.