New automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

Reading for Tarotlova - 24 March 2015

I admit that I've been trying to paint a landscape for some time but every time I sat down to do a drawing for my sitters, other things came through. This time, for you, the landscape was genuine.

It's an imagined landscape. I see lots of warmth but potential drought as well, perhaps an ancient riverbed to the left and in fire in the distance. But there are three trees there two, which speak of rootedness against the odds. I don't know if any of this resonates in relation to the question you sent me via pm.

safari

I see a woman here surrounded by masks - one to her right and one on the ground. The woman's face herself looks like a mask. And then there are the birds that break free from between her legs.

I think there is a tension here between being hemmed in and breaking free. What do you see?
thank you brighteye! i just now read it. the masks could be pointing at few men around me at this time. they seem interested and i like M but i am not sure if he is a good one to pursue or not. yes absolutely! tension is there and i want to break free but i don't know what to do or i would say i don't understand this situation between us. sometimes he is nice and the other times very very cold.do you mean i should break free and get out of this situation and that is right for me?

BrightEye

.do you mean i should break free and get out of this situation and that is right for me?

That's not for me to say or decide. I was hoping the picture would help you decide for yourself or at least see the situation more clearly. With all those masks my guess is that none of the people involved, including you, is being their true self, which obviously complicates things.

pumpkins

hi brighteye!
can i ask how to best approach A when he appears in my life?
thank you

BrightEye

*temporarily closed to new sitters after pumpkins until I catch up*

MissNine

*temporarily closed to new sitters after pumpkins until I catch up*

I see I'm about 7 away, I think. I will wait for you forever!!!!! Lol

Totally worth the wait. Would you like a reading from me? As long as it's bot health, I'm more than happy to read for you :)

tarotlova

I admit that I've been trying to paint a landscape for some time but every time I sat down to do a drawing for my sitters, other things came through. This time, for you, the landscape was genuine.

It's an imagined landscape. I see lots of warmth but potential drought as well, perhaps an ancient riverbed to the left and in fire in the distance. But there are three trees there two, which speak of rootedness against the odds. I don't know if any of this resonates in relation to the question you sent me via pm.

Thank you its beautiful, in fact I have just printed it out so I can meditate on it. I see the two trees as my husband and I, the one in the middle the Goddess who I feel really brought us together in the first place and I feel is helping us out in this time of our life, I see the river bed as the path we still have to follow, the drought you speak of is me always having trouble finding & keeping down a job, the fire our love for each other because no matter what life throws at us our love is deeply rooted together, I also noticed one tree is slightly darker and I think this is the stress my husband is going through at the moment, he is trying to stay strong but I think he needs to learn that he can lean on me I wont break. I get a really good feeling of hope when I look at this, I see a lot of passion and a brighter future shown by the lighter horizon at the end of the riverbed. I also feel the ancient feel of the riverbed is us having been together in a past life before more than once and we have traveled through rough paths & droughts before but have come out on top as our love for each other burns more brightly than whatever life can throw at us. Once again thank you very much, this is the first time I have ever had an automatic drawing done for me, I always hummed & ha ad about asking for one from you but I'm so glad I did. :cool3:

BrightEye

Thank you its beautiful, in fact I have just printed it out so I can meditate on it. I see the two trees as my husband and I, the one in the middle the Goddess who I feel really brought us together in the first place and I feel is helping us out in this time of our life, I see the river bed as the path we still have to follow, the drought you speak of is me always having trouble finding & keeping down a job, the fire our love for each other because no matter what life throws at us our love is deeply rooted together, I also noticed one tree is slightly darker and I think this is the stress my husband is going through at the moment, he is trying to stay strong but I think he needs to learn that he can lean on me I wont break. I get a really good feeling of hope when I look at this, I see a lot of passion and a brighter future shown by the lighter horizon at the end of the riverbed. I also feel the ancient feel of the riverbed is us having been together in a past life before more than once and we have traveled through rough paths & droughts before but have come out on top as our love for each other burns more brightly than whatever life can throw at us. Once again thank you very much, this is the first time I have ever had an automatic drawing done for me, I always hummed & ha ad about asking for one from you but I'm so glad I did. :cool3:
I'm glad the drawing resonated so much! I hope it gives you much inspiration on your path ahead.

BrightEye

Reading for Apollonia - 26 March 2015

On Tuesday evening I went to a poetry reading in a nearby bookshop, a lovely event with a great atmosphere. The shop itself was located in what must have once been a residential building, and old-style townhouse. It all felt very cosy and intimate. The reading took place on the top floor of the building, and as I was listening to the poets I could hear birds cooing, city pigeons out on the roof somewhere I suppose, and I thought of his drawing (in which one of the birds turned out to be a swallow), which I did when I got home that night.

The title is Portuguese for 'paradise'. 'O Paraiso' is a song by Madredeus (you can listen to it on YouTube), which for some reason I associated with the drawing.

I hope there's something in it for you.

MissNine

Your messages are awesome. If you have room, I would like a message I need to receive right now.
Thank you

**edit: well my request probably sounded confusing. I'm so sorry about that.
I mean I would like a message that the universe wants me to know. I'm guessing it has something to do with how I need to handle things with an ex boyfriend. But you'll know better! ;-)**