Hidden Treasure Hunt

GotH

box_of_jewels.gif

I hid this treasure chest somewhere in the world. With the exception of tarot/oracle cards, you may use the divination source of your choice to locate it's hiding place. Winner of the hunt gets to keep the chest and everything in it.

Please state the tool you use in attempt to discover where this hidden box is. You may try as many times as you'd like.

Every so often if needed, I will give a clue to its location or announce to all if someone is hot or cold.

Good luck!

spinning_earth_by_atillathehungarian-d39ldm9.gif

MissNine

Oooo! I need my cards for this one! Doing it tonight. Now I have the Carmen San Diego song in my head!

GotH

Oooo! I need my cards for this one! Doing it tonight. Now I have the Carmen San Diego song in my head!

Hi MissNine! :)

It's great to see your excitement about playing but keep in mind the mods do not allow tarot in this section. There are countless ways to practice divination. Intuition is a big part of this so the key is to have fun and allow your intuition along with a divination tool to get you there.

Kelc

Tokyo.... Meditation :)

porcupines

When I looked at the globe the letter G stood out. Georgia (the country) or Greece?

Although there is a G in globe so it might just be my mind playing tricks.

Somewhere in Europe I felt.

Out of practice doing this, thanks for hosting such fun threads!! Helps me exercise my atrophied divination muscles!!

(we are going by gut here fyi...see g again!! Won't leave me alone!!)

LittleOne

Tahiti! Or at the very least somewhere in the Pacific....... meditation while looking at the spinning globe (a past assignment on the Pacific popped into my head)

GotH

Tahiti! Or at the very least somewhere in the Pacific....... meditation while looking at the spinning globe (a past assignment on the Pacific popped into my head)

Little One is RED HOT. Now to narrow it down some more.

MissNine

Hi MissNine! :)

It's great to see your excitement about playing but keep in mind the mods do not allow tarot in this section. There are countless ways to practice divination. Intuition is a big part of this so the key is to have fun and allow your intuition along with a divination tool to get you there.

Oh! Thank you for telling me! I'm no cheater!!! :)

bluelagune

Bora bora?