Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Making your Own???

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Resident

sweetoaks 
Resident

Fairyhedgehog: Thank you for the URL. It is really turning out to be most helpful. *smiles* Also, thank you for the complement on being creative. However, I feel that I should point out that it was more a combination of what I was already familiar with and lazinessÖ or just plain laziness. I already know one method using the regular poker deck and enjoy the ease of handling that size of deck, as well as it being much less expensive.

I may, somewhere down the line, design a complete deck of Tarot to suit myself, but for now I donít feel that Iíll have the time. Iím expecting our first child in about 4 weeks. The preparations for this are both exciting and exhausting.

Kayne and Kiame: Thank you for clarifying which of the Tarot creation study groups was the correct one. By the way Kiame, your signature/saying is perfect. *grins*

Jmd and Kiame: Thank you both for pointing out that it was the Knight card that needed to be added. However, every time I look at the Jack card with its small mustache I find it hard to picture him to represent a Page. He seems to look more like a young warrior instead. So, Iíve added young boys of each suit to represent the Pages. I couldnít help it.

Thank you again everyone, for your words of encouragement.

Sweetoaks
Top   #11

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.