The Art of The Green Witch Tarot by Mourna

MagsStardustBlack

Oh my oh my I adore this deck. The Art work by Kiri Ostergaard is just so beautiful. I love the rich colours, I love the whole card natural scenes be it indoors or out, the concepts have depth and dimension and often you can look into a window or out of a door 'a scene within a scene' or certainly there is your eye being drawn elsewhere farther or closer. There is so much detail in the characters faces I just love it. Each one I can feel that they are present and participating in the story being told. I love all of the animal companions and fruits. Shiny red juicy apples everywhere and vegetables galore. I adore the way the pages are presented especially the Page of Athames, she is just the cutest little thing. The rolling hills and atmospheric hues of dusk, twilight, dawn and the darkest of night. I actually think I'm going to burst seriously. The cottages oh the cottages... I used to say 'I just want to live in a Thomas Kincade painting is that to much to ask?' But I quite like the world of the Green Witch too now :) sitting at the fireside or in the cottage garden picking veg lookd pretty good to me. Oh it's just sumptuous and rich and full of life.

My favourite card has to be The Holly King, it reminds me of father Christmas and Thomas Kincade. But I love every single one. Swoon, I am a happy bunny today. Can't wait to read it for myself ❤