does your sign relate to readings?

cayacia

Missy, who I think is the first person I ever gave a reading to other than myself, and someone I give readings to regularly at school, asked a good question today. Does your astrological sign have anything to do with your readings? I don't think so but I think it was a great question. I think she thought of it because we were talking about signs and natal charts (I showed her how to get her rising sign online like aciddragon was so kind to point out...she's a Leo with and Aries rising! :eek: ) and she noticed in my book that each minor arcana represented an element.

Does this have any validity? Do you think it would influence it?

curiously,

amyel

Hmmm...well, I'm a Capricorn, and I do tend to get alot of pentacles in my own readings. So maybe there is some merit to this. I also get alot of swords (durn pointy things!!!) and I have alot of air in my chart.

You could be on to something here. I've never really given it much thought!

jade

not that i know of.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...good question!

truthsayer

i just bought mary k. greer's second edition of "tarot for yourself". in it she relates tarot to astrology in depth. i think this book could answer your questions. plus it's just a great all around tarot book. chapter 9 covers a birthchart mandala. each card is related to a sunsign.