Duck Soup Decks

Freder

Thanks, Deaux and McFaire!

Now here's something I'm thinking about. I've been using 310 GSM linen card stock for all my decks. I've looked around and found another option (with a different but equally-qualified printer) that would allow me to offer a heavier 330 gsm SMOOTH card stock -- but it would add $5 to the price. How do y'all feel about that option?

DT

Scarlet Woodland

Thanks, Deaux and McFaire!

Now here's something I'm thinking about. I've been using 310 GSM linen card stock for all my decks. I've looked around and found another option (with a different but equally-qualified printer) that would allow me to offer a heavier 330 gsm SMOOTH card stock -- but it would add $5 to the price. How do y'all feel about that option?

DT

I have to say I love my linen, but as an optional extra, sure, why not :)

Thoughtful

Freder l want to order the ROADSHOW tarot at some point would your MIDWAY be issued in the same size. The Midway is a brilliant idea you are so inventive and creative and it would be a wonderful addition.

Freder

Yes, it will come in two versions: the gigantic BARABOO Edition that includes all Major, Minor and Midway cards, and as a standalone Midway so that owners of the Roadshow can turn their decks into Baraboos if they like.

Thoughtful

Oh thanks Freder that's made my day :thumbsup:

Freder

Just a notice: I've disliked selling through Etsy right from the start, and I have decided to wind that whole thing right down. When my current Etsy listings expire, that will be the end of that.

In addition, I'm adding a $5 surcharge to all my decks still listed there. The reason for all this is simple:

ETSY IS A PAIN IN THE ASS.

Don't want to pay extra? Easy! Order direct through my website!

www.tarotbyducksoup.com

Freder

Edited. This post was a rant. Making and distributing Tarot Decks can be a frustrating business at times, and at times I succumb to the frustration.

www.tarotbyducksoup.com

Freder

OK, so I was in an angry mood from having to deal with Etsy nonsense -- but I have calmed down, backed down from my position in that last post; everything is restored to normal in the universe -- including the fact that Etsy is still a pain in the ass -- but one I will live with a while longer.

Meanwhile, I have a new product. It doesn't fit anywhere else on these forums, so I'll just stick it here, in the midst of my rants and other blathering:

NEW “Salon Art Cards” feature some of my most popular tarot card designs on jumbo-sized (3.5" x 5.75") cards with manifold applications. They are regulation USPS postcard-sized, yet they*still fit into a regular business-sized mailing envelope,*so you can send them either way. *Use them as Post Cards, Invitations, Note Cards — or as the most impressive calling cards any of your contacts has ever seen. Post Card Backs are available singly or by the box. See them here: http://mysterydecks.tarotbyducksoup.com/p/salon-art-cards.html
… and be sure to visit the main site, www.tarotbyducksoup.com.