Happy Birthday...LEO!

AquarianGoddess

Wow, wee...on Monday, July 22, 2002 at 8:15 PM, edt the glorious Sun enters the Leo domain of the sky. This is the year for Leo's as Jupiter enters your sign on 8/1.

And to Goddess Jade and all of the other Leo's on the forum, may you have a wonderful, blessed, expansive (NOT in the waistline) and stellar year!

Love, Light and Laughter,
AG

lunalafey

Jupiter

WOW, 8/1 is my daughter's 6th birthday.
I told some one that my daughter was a Leo and had a grandtrine (fire) they suggested I get her a crown, too late.....she already has about a half dozen, lol...

Keslynn

*preens*

Why thanks!

;)

:) Kes (Leo)

Jeanette

Thanks AG for the birthday wishes. I love being a LEO!!!

Sam

why thank you! -blushes-

cjtarot

Happy birthday to US...LAA LAA LAA

Calling all Leo's,

Happy birthday to us..so I can't sing..

Thank you AquarianGoddess for giving me hope that this year will be a good one..

My day is the 6th and my brothers day was the 9th (exactly 10 yrs earlier). And boy do I remeber some of the fights..lol..He was also a wonderful artist (custom painted motercycles, drawings he would never show anyone...). He passed 5 years ago and now is my oldest daughters Guardian Angel. Me, I do sewing..Tarot Bags, Dolls, Quilts..(even have a web page ..www.geocities.com/magickcottage..talk about ROAR)

Leo's out there .. how do you ROAR..

Blessings all

Cj

lunar_rabbit

Thank you! My b-day is on 8-15 :)

zorya

.......() () () () () () () ()
.......II II II II II II II II
.......II II II II II II II II
.l==================l
.l@@@@@@@@@@@@@.l
.l==================l
.l==================l
.l==================l
.l==================l
.l==================l

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JADE, SAM, CJTAROT, JEANETTE, KESLYN, MELVIS, KYRIE BLUE AND ALL THE OTHER LEOS

Melvis

Me, too! I was born on July 30! But I guess it's pretty obvious I'm a Leo...thanks to Kayne's icons and avatars!

Happy Birthday fellow Leo's!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

Kyrie Blue

Happy Birthday to all fellow Leos!! :) :) :)