Planets-In-Aspect Series: Mars

Madwenaya

I know this has been over for a while now but I am very amused by Squeakmo's statements.

I also have Saturn in Aries and Mars in Libra . Saturn is in my 2nd house and Mars in the 8th. They oppose each other, and I also have Sun in Sag - making a sextile to Mars and a trine to Saturn.

I also hate confrontation. By nature I would rather just leave any situation than have to fight with someone. The funny part is that I have had to have school mates and colleagues from work assess my personality for a school assignment. And overwhelmingly, they rated me as an extremely confrontational person. I was absolutely stunned.

After thinking about it for a while I realized that I have had some extremely distasteful situations with people recently (Saturn transit 7th house). I'm not normally such a fighter - really. I know one of the keys with confrontation is some form of emotional balance and stability, but I think my scales are at least temporarily broken.

dadsnook2000

For Madwenaya

Thank you for your comments. With all that happens in the Astrology forum, I had forgotten about this particular thread. I had to read it all over again because it is so rich in how it relates to real-life situations that we all face. For my part, all of my observations are "off the top of my head" and are never from a book. This may lead to some inconsistencies in interpretation from time to time but it does serve to focus on the person involved. I think we all learn from this give and take type of discussion.

I'll have to go back thru the Planet Series threads and see if we can approach another planet in this same way as it really brings up a lot of good examples. Thanks for activating this thread again. Dave.