twins - opposites yet their chart is the same?

AquarianGoddess

Today I purchased The National Enquirer (the 2/26 edition) and to my shock the twin males I spoke about above are written about along with their wives! It's a nice story and includes their photos.

mystic

interseting.....I fear I must reply on this topic......but before I do I must put my thoughts into words........

Hail to Jade and AG, nice to feel your energies once again.....my long journey continues, and the rocks that I have hide myself behind have all but eroded......

We shall talk soon......

Temperance413

My boys were born January 15, 1994,one minute apart. they are so different. One is shy and quiet to his family and a little terror at school. The other is so happy going and lovable he is just a joy to be around, when he isn't being moody, which is not often, thank God! But how does that happen? And another thing, They were suppossed to be born naturally, and at the last minute I had to have an emergency c-section, which made them 6 weeks early, they should have been aquarians, and the onewho should have been born first was born second, because he was on the bottom in the birth canal. Go figure!!