Which sign pairings run in your family?

seaweed

Hi,

I'm just curious to see if anyone else has seen a lot of romantic sign pairing repeats playing out in their lives (and if so, which ones.) I've had a set of grandparents and a set of great-grandparents where the grandmas were both Aries' and the grandpas both were Sagittarius'. There have also been a couple Cancer-Scorpio pairings. (The Aries-Sag combo doesn't appear in any of the love-by-the-signs-type books I have, so I'm just curious about other combinations.)

: ) Thanks

poivre

I have a
mother inlaw and sister inlaw who are Cancers and
both married Scorpios.
The neighbours... she's Cancer, he's Scorpio and
their friends...she is Scorpio and he's Cancer.

So, I'm guessing that Scorpio and Cancer... a good mix!
:)

My mother was a Scorpio married with a Leo. :eek:
This did not work out well for them.

cheekyminx

Mum Virgo *cringes* Dad Capricorn

Sister Taurus husband Capricorn & their daughter Taurus

Moi Gemini :D and the black sheep of the family :laugh:

seaweed

I'd neighbors who were Cancer-Scorpios, too. Also a pair who were, interestingly enough, Leo-Leos. There's one tense pair in the family who are Aquarius-Aries, and that seems like an unsual pairing.

This would make an interesting poll :) If only I knew how... :)

WolfyJames

I'm not sure about sign pairing but in my family we are all fixed signs. My mother is a taurus, my brother a scorpio and I an aquarius. Could add a leo grand-mother. I can assure there has been tons of frictions, arguments, fights between us. We're all strong-headed, stubborn, not willing to compromise... etc. Ouch! Particularly my brother and I. We used to drive our mother crazy with our constant 24-hours-a-day fights and arguments.

le pendu

mom: Sag, dad: Aries, together 53 years

I'm a Leo.. so lots of fire going on. My brother a Libra... never really fit in.

I've always been attracted to Taurus, a good balance I think to my Leo... strong enough to deal with a Leo personality, earthy enough to keep me grounded.

celticnoodle

mom scorpio, dad libra. i'm libra, married to a taurus. anyone who can put up with a scorpio, (mom is tough!), deserves alot of credit, and they've been together for almost 60yrs! i think anyone married to a libra is one lucky person! :D our daughter is cancer, marrying a taurus.

Voron

I would look at Moon signs, too.

My Dad: Sag Sun, Pis Moon, ? Asc
My Mom: Cap Sun, Aqu Moon, Gem Asc

Their kids (Sun-Moon-Asc):
Ari-Aqu-Sco (deceased)
Ari-Ari-? with (?)
Vir-Can-Sco (me) with Lib-Aqu-Ari; ex wife: Sco-Ari-Sco
Can-Cap-Leo with Sag-Aqu-(Leo?)
Can-Gem-Sco with Vir-?-?
Cap-Can-Sag with Can-Cap-Can
Ari-Ari-Leo with Pis-Vir-Lib

my parents had 4 kids with Cancer sun or Moon. They had 3 Aries Suns -- two with Aris moons as well. There's a fair representation of Aquarian Moons here. I should add that my father is very Virgoan, regardless of his sun and moon (I suspect a 6 house stellium).

My parents are very rational and business-like -- funny that their kids have all that intense Aries and Cancer energy.

I should add that my best male friend has a Pisces Moon like my dad (he's pisc sun)

Voron

Conjunct Ascendants

My ex-wife and I had conjunct Ascendants. Two of my friends who are married to each other have conjunct Ascendants, and I've suspected that my parents did, too, though I don't know for sure.

My little sister and I have conjunct Ascendants.

lonefrontranger

Dad: Scorpio Sun/Virgo Moon
Mom: Gemini Sun / Pisces Moon
Me: Leo Sun/Scorpio Moon

they split up when I was little. Dad went on to marry a double Scorpio and had 2 Scorpio sons (my younger half brothers) In fact Dad, my stepmom, and my oldest half-brother all share the same birthday (9th November).

I lived in contentment with a Taurus for a decade, and now live quite peaceably with a Pisces, tho he's got an Aries moon and oh, yes, in fact we *do* have conjunct rising signs in Aquarius. Everything I've heard seems to think Leo-Pisces is the worst contemplatable match, however I can't imagine anyone I'd get on better with; he's a delight.