What's your favorite aspect in your chart?

AquarianGoddess

I'll answer my own question!

My favorite aspect in my chart is Mercury (in Capricorn) opposite Uranus (in Cancer) and the aspect is exact at 11 degrees!

Mercury/Uranus combinations portend an original thinker, somebody who doesn't go along with the crowd. It can also signify genius level, but I (unfortunately) missed that mark!

I love the fact that I can look at an issue and usually see a different facet of the issue.

When I do public speaking (which isn't too often), I CANNOT read from a paper, whatever I say must come out of my head...and I never know what the heck will come out of my mouth next...although, that's the way I like it.

Mercury/Uranus also is a sometimes a weird, wacky, but uncanny sense of humor and I look for humor in (almost) everything.

Ok, I'm done, now it's your turn...

AG

Minderwiz

AG

Now I'm spoiled for choice

How about Ascendant/Saturn/Pluto/Mars conjunction - the whole lot in 10 and a half degrees

or the Ascendant/Saturn/Pluto to Moon Opposition

However I think my favourite is probably the Sun trine to Uranus in Air signs. Uranus rules Astrology and its in my eleventh House of Hopes Aspiration - so I aspire to be an Astrologer - its the way that I can express my creativity and communicate (Uranus in Gemini) with groups of other people, especially through computers (also ruled by Uranus). As the Moon is also Trine to Uranus from the sixth - I am at home being an Astrologer and serving others.

isthmus nekoi

oh this is fun!

It's a toss up b/w my Uran-Mars mutual reception in sextile (whilst Mars conj ASC, Uran conj MC).... lotsa fun w/computers and machines, Scorp/Aqu makes everything super intense and intellectual or....

the Pluto square Mars! It's quite wide and separating, but both planets are accidently dignified. This energy feels very impersonal b/c Pluto squares ASC as well. I can be physically exhausted, or in utter pain, but if I set my mind to tap into this square, I can channel the force back into my body (ASC!) and it's almost like I can go on just as hard forever. I've read this aspect attracts violence... all I can say is I pity any poor soul who would try to assault me ^_~

Baby Owl

I'm kind of fond of my Venus (Capricorn, 4th house) conjunct Sun (Sagittarius, 4th house) and trine Moon (Taurus, 8th house) aspects. My emotions tend to be in harmony with my identity and ego courtesy of Venus.

I also enjoy my Jupiter (ruler of my Sun sign) in Pisces placement. My love of and feeling of connection with animals comes primarily from this, and I feel it is a major influence on my interest in astrology and in writing fiction.

Baby Owl

silverting

moon(Ist house leo) square venus(10th house taurus) and also quincunx mars(6th house capricorn) rather tightly.....and also trine uranus(5th house capricorn) "rather loosely" it sort of helpes minusing the moon "effect" right.......

oceanpoetry

It is a challenge to find a favorite aspect!
I have a Merc/ Uranus combination too, Mercury trine Uranus. This is an important aspect for how I communicate my ideas and put ideas together.

The stellum in Virgo 1st House keeps life interesting (Jupiter, Pluto, Moon, Uranus - its a party!)

At this moment, I would have to choose Venus in Taurus trine Moon in Virgo - because it is a harmonious aspect, it flavors my chart with artistic sensiblity and amiability. I love beauty and harmony around me, and yes, being in an unpleasant environment affects my mood!

Moongold

I hadn't thought of this before so my ideas might change.

I have Jupiter in the 12th House sextile Neptune in the 10th and I think this gives me a deep love of poetry. I can completely escape in the images and rhythm of poetry.

I have Mercury in the 12th also sextile Neptune and I'm activating this now in terms of writing but there is a block. My Sun is conjunct Mercury as well. Hopefully I'll get there.

Must go and see whether I can track down the blockage.

isthmus nekoi

Moongold said:

Must go and see whether I can track down the blockage.

Good luck w/that, Moongold. Actually, after reading your post, I wondered why I didn't think of any artsy aspects in my chart. I think it's b/c they make my life complicated whereas Mars simplifies things ^_^

dadsnook2000

How about a yod !

Now, the yod is not an aspect that I would pick relative to the fine t-squares, trines, quintiles, etc. that I have -- except that time observing my chart and the transits to it have made one thing very clear. My yod, Saturn in 150 degree aspect to Mars and Mercury (sextile to each other) (Saturn at mid-point of Mars and Mercury, also) is sensitive to transits by any of the three and always seems to signal a writing or highly creative project being started. Now this equates to fun and you can't ignore fun. So, the transits and their effects soon became obvious. Saturn is in my 10th, Mars in the 3rd, Mercury in the 5th -- you can see how well it is set up. Dave.

XLCR

my favorite aspect would have to be

My Libra mars conj my libra ascendant ( mars first house) makes me a rather agressive Cancerian (sun) : ) also like my venus conj pluto (in Virgo) and jupitor conj moon (in Leo)
not sure about how the degrees play into all this though...