New Moon in Cancer

purplefishy

Sounds great, thanks.

Minderwiz

Purplefishy,

Looking at your transits the first thing I notice is that you have Retrograde Neptune applying to a square to your Ascendant – this seems to suggest something of a crisis of identity, in the sense that Neptune tends to dissolve all it touches and your Ascendant is the way in which you project your identity into the world. You might not come over that well at job interviews or for that matter in job application forms, especially as Neptune is currently transiting your third house of communication. This aspect will perfect in August, unfortunately thereafter Neptune will station direct and then return over the same point. This aspect will remain with you for the rest of the year.

That doesn’t mean that you should give up hope at all. What it does mean is that you have to take especial care in your job applications and any subsequent interviews – the next few months are demanding in that respect but effort is always rewarded.

Also Saturn transiting your eighth house of other people’s money is applying to a sextile with Natal Mars and Jupiter conjunction in Leo in your tenth house of career. Saturn is in detriment in Cancer – so it is not strongly placed at all. However Saturn is in the Face of Cancer ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is in the Terms of Saturn in Leo – so there is hope that these two can work together. Saturn represents not only limitation and restriction but also discipline and hard work. My reading here would be that if you try a disciplined approach to using the energies of Mars and Jupiter- assertion and expansion then you will get some reward. I do think that you need a considerable amount of effort – there is not a ‘surplus’ of energy here by any means but it is the right sort of energy.

Retrograde Uranus is also applying to a Trine with your Part of Fortune – which also is in your eighth house of other people’s money. Uranus itself is in your fourth House of home and family – so it might be that there will be something of a sudden and positive change in family fortunes. Transiting Pluto is also applying to a trine to your MC – again possibly pointing to a career transformation and possibly a transformation in your material possessions as Pluto is transiting your Second House. However again Pluto is Retrograde and will turn direct without actually perfecting the trine. This could mean that hope is held out but then snatched away again – or it could mean that it gets close enough, that combined with the other positive factors it just tips the balance in your favour.

There is no guarantee of success for anything in life but there are some favourable indications that hard work may be rewarded but you might be looking towards the end of the year or into next year before things really begin to improve.

purplefishy

Thank you!

that you have Retrograde Neptune applying to a square to your Ascendant – this seems to suggest something of a crisis of identity, in the sense that Neptune tends to dissolve all it touches and your Ascendant is the way in which you project your identity into the world.

This is so true. Definite crisis.

My reading here would be that if you try a disciplined approach to using the energies of Mars and Jupiter- assertion and expansion then you will get some reward. I do think that you need a considerable amount of effort – there is not a ‘surplus’ of energy here by any means but it is the right sort of energy.

So, if I am assertive and disciplined (something that does NOT come naturally to me at all), it could work? Interesting.

This could mean that hope is held out but then snatched away again – or it could mean that it gets close enough, that combined with the other positive factors it just tips the balance in your favour.

Hmm. I would hope for option number two. Anything could happen!

Thank you for all the info, even if it was mixed. :)